Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

OOC: What the heck just happened?

"The ruins are near," Walker said. "Is the Jarl sure of the stormcloak rebellion being here?"
Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

"I don't know, we're almost there though so I guess we find out shortly," the two walk for about another hour, maybe an hour and a half. The two pear down into a large cliff area and sure enough there were a few men in blue storm cloak outfits. "Could just be bandits wearing the outfit... But let's hope Adrik is here."

Edit: Lol, two outside the ruins. More inside.

rolled 1d12 and got a natural 1. After the modifier of +1, got 2
How many Stormcloaks?

"Hmph, there must not be many if there are only two outside," Walker said. "So... what's your plan? I could strike them from afar."

"Yeah that might be good, I personally don't have any ranged attacks. The only flaw I see is you charring Adrik Stormcloaks face, we want a good intacted head to take back to the Jarl.

Perception check 1-10 Jorn can't tell, 11-19 Jorn can see well, 20+ Jorn can magically know how many people exactly are all around, and if Adrik is in there lol!

Edit: HELL YEAH! Go Jorn!

rolled 1d20 and got 20

"What do you see?" Walker asked.

OOC: "Eeeverything, maaan," Jorn said. XD

"Signs that say Adrik has returned to claim his throne... I can also see he has two more men on the inside, they appear to be waiting. Probably for more to arrive. We should move in as soon as possible, kill Adrik and set up a trap for the others."

Being this high up was hard to really make out the details of exactly what was going on, but Jorn saw it. "Wait... Maybe we have this all wrong." Jorn looked closer at all the flags and signs. Jorn chuckled a little bit, "no one has any weapons... An they aren't dressed like mages, I think these guys are preparing for a peaceful protest...."

((OOC: his social security number is 2738 40 9866, his favorite color is blue, his perfected apatizer is hot wings, fav phase of the moon is half, and his wife's middle name is helga. All useful info, your welcome!))
"Huh? ...You're right," Walks-Among-Smoke said. "You think, maybe, we were lied to? Should we greet them peacefully?"

Jorn scratched his chin, "I don't know there is still the chance that they are mages... I guess it is your call."
"Hmph! I don't want to take the chance," Walker said. "...But if I'm wrong, then we could be in trouble. Let's greet them peacefully for now, but keep our weapons close."

"If you want, one of us can go in there and the other supports from up here...?"
"Sounds like a plan," Walker said. The next thing Jorn knew, Walker stood right behind him and pushed him, telling him to take the plunge.

Jorn
Um... Acrobatics check... It's a pretty far way down. 1-10 Jorn Dies, 11-17 He is badly injured, 18-19 he is slightly injured, 20 he is completely fine....

rolled 1d20 and got 14
I'm probs dead...

Slamming onto the rock bellow, it was about a sixty to eighty foot drop and now at least one of his legs were broken, his fingers on one hand were smashed, and he had almost every rib crushed... He would live, but he couldn't move. The Stormcloaks supporter went to examine the mangled body of Jorn.
((OOC: Woah... I guess it was farther down than I thought. I thought this was going to be a comical scene, but I guess not.))

Walker ran down to Jorn to talk to him. The first thing he said was "Sorry, I'm a fighter, not a talker. ...Uh, Jorn?" After looking at him for a while, he realized he was hurt. "...oops." Walker gave him a potion that he got from the burnt village yesterday, hoping it would help. He then took one of his axes... and cut a deep gash into his left arm. "ARGH! It is customary for one to punish themselves when they do wrong where I come from."

OOC: I'm sorry, a little TOO extreme?

Jorn
Jorn felt less in pain but he knew his left hand needed to be set as did his right leg. "You... Are a son of a..."

Stormcloak Soldier
"We've got a healer inside," one of them said to Walker and Jorn.

"What possessed you to do such a thing?" The other asked, "and why were you out here in the first place...?"
"We came because, apparently, we heard the Stormcloaks were trying to rise against the empire again, however that looks to be false," Walker said. "Also, I pushed him cause I underestimated the steepness of the cliff. I didn't mean to hurt him."

Stormcloak
"We are starting an uprising, a peaceful protest that will shaking the very foundation of Skyrim!" The one guy high fives the other, "would you like a flyer?"
"Hmmm, sure," Walker said. Walker took one of the fliers and while they weren't looking, he crumpled it up and threw it away. He didn't really care. "So, this peaceful rebellion. Is this, like, a protest or something? Is there a problem you have with the current Jarl?"

Stormcloaks
"Not just a problem with the Jarl, but the Empire itself! Adrik Stormcloak is the rightful king of Skyrim and now he is going to prove it, one petition signature at a time!"

The other Stormcloak was using a wheel-barrel to get Jorn inside the Dwarven Ruins, he was fading in and out of conciousness because of the blood loss.
"...Okay," Walker said, following them into the ruins.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus