Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

(I meant spot like on a map)
(XD)

"Right, let's go," WAS said while carrying Sabur, trying to take him to the location specified on the map.
Vospheng (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

"You speak to me as though you are my equal, but Nord I want you to know that you are not! And you will never be my equal!!!" The dragon let out a breath unlike Alduin or any other dragon skyrim had ever known! Blue lightning shot from Vospheng's mouth streaking across the small town lighting fire as it surged across Kinesgrove!! "Run piggy run, tell your scaley friend and your soulless buddy they aren't safe either Mwahahahaha!!!!!!!"
Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Darting around the corner and through an ally Jorn made for the trees, unaware of his companions going to a place on a map he headed to Windhelm. Not only was it where he thought his group would be heading but it was also the nearest shread of civilization... Three hours passed and Jorn saw no sigh of his friends near the bridge entrance to the city. Heading inside there was a lot of commotion, dozens of people were tending to the burns, and frost damage of some Kinesgrove survivors. It was good to know at least some made it out, "how many survived the dragon?" Ten, ten was the answer he got. There were thirty to forty people living in that village!!! Vospheng had really claimed that many victims?

This was all a lot to handle, Jorn headed to Candleharth Hall to wait for his friends, he bought a drink in the upper level tavern and waited.
As he was running, WAS had some some trouble trying to make it to Windhelm. Since he had to carry Sabur, he couldn't fight, so he had to take precaution, hiding behind everything he could to make sure he wouldn't be spotted by monsters or wildlife. As a result, it took him longer to get to Windhelm than Jorn. But he did eventually find Jorn.

"Sorry I'm late," WAS said. "I had to take the safest route possible, which happened to be a slow route."

Shelling down the last of his gold, Jorn layed the unconcious Sadur in a room for the evening on one of the three beds. If nothing else the group would get a good evenings rest, returning to the bar Jorn sat next to W.A.S. Looking at the Argonian he sighed, "so that was Vospheng... We're doomed I guess." The Whiterun Guard chuckled uncomfortably, finishing his drink he laid it on the table. "Sadur is safe in bed along with our belongings, but the horse is as good as gone and I don't even know where to start looking for his soul..."
(Correct me if I am wrong on this)

"Hmmm, it doesn't help that he seems to be a storm dragon," Walks-Among-Smoke mentioned. "My fire magic is likely to be ineffective against him. Apparently, fire is weak against storm-elemented monsters."

"I guess, I don't know anything about magic but what I do know is that there has never been a Storm Dragon before... Only fire or ice." Jorn looked at W.A.S., "mind loaning me some gold? I'm starving over here..." So what they knew for sure was that there were three kinds of dragons, fire, ice, and lightning. Back in the day Alduin was said to be able to breather fire AND ice, but this new dragon... Vospheng, he could call storms and breath lightning! On top of that the group should probably go to the alchemists shop in the morning and see what they could do for Sadur.
"Hmph, I already spent a lot of gold on that pardon, but... I'm sure I could sacrifice some more gold," Walks-Among-Smoke said, handing Jorn some gold.

Ordering another drink and a meal of smoked salmon, "thanks... Ya know dispite being a total hard ass your a good guy Walker." Jorn began to eat, "Walker, I like that name for you Mage." Jorn tried to smile but with everything going on he was super stressed out, with the dragon attack and the Necromancer stealing Sadur's soul, it was a bit hard to deal with.

"Ya know I bet the general store may have some lesser soul gems, we could use them to give Sadur some life energy." Hypothetically a Petty soul gem would give him maybe six to twelve hours of strength, lesser soul gem would give him about a day of energy, a common would be about three to four days, and a greater would be around a week!

Grand Soul Gems were rare and there wouldn't be a point in using one anyway. A grand soul gem would fill Sadur with a different soul, he would be completely over taken... The chance of that with a greater was there too but a lot less likely, "I'd say we pick up as many Common, Lesser, and Petty soul gems as possible. Then we can get on the road again... But it is s long way north."

(Sadur could still be strong enough to fight but he would need to rest. You spend almost all of the ESO story without a soul, and my healer/dps build was pretty powerful, despite said handicap.)

((Your soul in ESO is sent to Coldharbor, in this your soul is basically on its way to the Soul Caren, Soul Carin, Soul Caron? Well your feeling weak as hell is the point... However your gonna get a cool power soon!))

(O bb yus)
"Mage? ...I don't really consider myself a mage, but..." Walks-Among-Smoke started. "I don't mind the name "Walker." You humans often have different names than us. Sometimes we have actual names like Mul Guem or Sethees, other times we have phrases for names like He-Who-Watches-Over. I notice humans find our names to be... unusual, but at the same time they have meaning to us. I was actually born to a family of spell-axes who use fire magic, so I was given a name relating to fire."

He then heard about the soul gem idea. Walker looked down into his coin bag and saw that it was getting kind of empty. Those bandits didn't pay up well either. Maybe they should have searched the tower for treasure. "It looks like I only have enough for a few," Walker said. "I think I might have to find a way to make more money."

Jorn held up his finger, "I'll be right back." Heading down stairs he entered Sadur's room and pulled a small pouch of gold from him, "buddy are you awake? I'm just taking this to buy a soul gem or two for you," Jorn waited for a response. If no response came he would he back upstairs to meet with Walker.

Sadur looked over at Jorn. "Take it." He coughed out after a few seconds. He was waking up and might soon again walk.

Leaving the room, Jorn rejoined Walker. "I got Sadur's gold there isn't too much but probably enough for one common soul gem, or two lessers."
"Yeah, that's about how much I got left too," Walks-Among-Smoke mentioned. "Shall we, then?"

"Let's...." Arriving at the store they had three petty's, one common and one greater. "We can probably afford one greater, but is it worth the risk?" Pondering to himself for a minute he layed down the gold, "Sadur is strong and the chances of a fractured soul over taking his body are low and with this he will be good for a week!" The Nord shop keeper handed him the stone, "got five gold left..." And he handed it back to Walker.
"Well... I don't know..." Walker said. "I'll let you decide whether or not to get the greater Soul Gem."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus