Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Adrik Stormcloak
They laid Jorn down and looked over to a man doing some paperwork, "He is in good hands Argonian..." A man walked out with fine cloths and a bear skin wrap. "Fear not, I have a very powerful Cleric... She will help your friend." A dark elf walks in, the same dark elf Necromancer from the woods but neither Jorn nor Walker had seen her... Only Sadur and he was, somewhere else. "Oh my... Mr. Whiterun Guard, you. You give off a power that hasn't been felt since the Argonian from Markarth first shouted a thume at Alduin..." Adrik knew Jorn was the next Dragonborn.

He paused, "my father tried to teach me but I only had time to learn the first two before Ulfric sent my mother and I into hiding in Whiterun...." He smiled, "have you learned Ro yet?" Jorn was unconcious, but from what Walker could see, the Whiterun Guard was in good hands.
"Wait! I know you!" Walker shouted.

"You were at the bar that one day. We got into a fist fight. You knocked a few teeth out of my mouth. And you STILL haven't given me... wait... oh, nevermind, I don't know you. I was thinking of someone else."

Adrik Stormcloak
"Let my... Cleric work in him, if you'd like my Stormcloaks can show you to a guest room for the night?"
"Yeah, I suppose you could," Walker said. "And don't treat my arm wound. That's me punishing myself. If you heal it, I won't learn from my mistake."
Fine. *mad/disappointed face*
Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

(The dov in the lore of elder scrolls have no gender, they do not mate. They are the children of akatosh, in other words he created them all. Nerd levels through the roof)

((This RP is closed unless you ask in PM form... I'm sorry but your gonna have to look for an Open RP Cinder...))

Adrim showed Walker to his room and the night went by smoothly... That was until Walker woke to the sound of Jorn! "Fus!" The two Stormcloaks flew agains the wall, while Adrik yelled, Take his voice! It must be mine, a true King of Skyrim will bare the Thu'um just as his father did! Jorn was shackled to the tabled but he looked deep into Adrik's eyes as the two began to shout at eachother at the same time!!!

Something clicked in Jorn's head something about the way of the voice, "FUS... RO!!!!" Adrik was shouted into pieces and the Stormcloaks were knocked unconcious. The Necromancer woman was missing but the chains on Jorn had been broken, sitting up slowly the ruins were caving in, "WALKER? WALKER HELP!!!" Jorn couldn't stand on his own he needed Walker, he needed his friend.

(Its spelled thu'um)

((Fixed, also disregard Cinder's Post. She should have asked to join a closed RP.))

(I was wondering why they just jumped in)

Urlog, the Whiterun Guard
Few guards were walking around as it was past midnight, but strong footsteps walked closer and Sadur would be able to see a man with a yellow soul, the same one from before without a helmat this man was an Imperial Race, Windhelm Guard. "You killed my best friend scum, the brother of my wife! How dare you... You will rot in here forever I hope you know that."

Just then a loud noise could be heard off in the distance, the earth shook just a little and Urlog looked up at the stairwell. "Well in any case, you would rot in here... But since you know the truth, you need to be silenced. This way my wife's brothers killer is dead and the only man who knows what I did will be dead. Crushing two stones with one hammer as the saying goes!" Unlocking the cell, Urlog attacks, and you without weapons what does Sadur do? Escape to find proof, or kill a bad man and be yourself branded a criminal?

Before the man could draw Sadur performed a roundhouse to his throat to disable him for a moment, and while the man clasped his throat he shoved him to the ground and sprinted up the stairwell, making for the exit.

Urlog, Windhelm Guard
The first round house made contact but before Sadurs second move could connect, Urlog dodge to the side and slammed his mace into Sadurs spine. The attack through him to the ground but you were halfway outside of the cell, "feisty for a Red Guard aren't you?" Urlog choked out.

(Dude you could no get back up that fast from a kick to the throat, I can tell you that.)

((He didn't fall down, he just stumbled backwards.))

(The point is to have them grasp their throat because they can't breathe. Forget it. I am done.)

((With the whole story?? Your character is so important.))
Walker ran to Jorn's location as fast as he could and saw what was happening. "What the... Peaceful protest my ***!" Walker shouted. "Let me guess, they just wanted your abilities? Well, in any case, I got you into this, so I might as well get you out, I suppose." Walker than picked Jorn up and started to run out of the ruins.

The ruins collapses behind them as Walker just barely escaped saving both of them. "Th.... Thanks..." Jorn panted, worn out from the shout and in pain from being carried so roughly out of a collapsing structure. "On the bright side, I learned the second word in my shout... Oh and this..." Jorn held up Adrik's head from when he had shouted the man apart.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus