Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Jorn purchased the greater one hand lead Walker back to the Inn, placing it on Sadur chest the two waited and the stone cracked and then crumbled into mist that Sadur seemed to breathe in all at once! "Buddy, you ok?" He should be good for the next week now but you never know, he had the low possibility of being over come by a new parasite soul... Jorn waited hoping for the best.
Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

Sadur jolted up and was slammed back down. He shook his head and rose up. "Oh shit!" He slid off the bed and stood up wobbly at first then he regained his footing. "By stendarr that was odd." He said.
"Uhhh, about those "side effects" you mentioned," Walker asked. "You are absolutely sure the soul gem is not going to take over his body, Jorn?"

Sadur jumped back frightened by this news. "What the hell? That better not happen, that better not." He said grabbing Jorns collar. "Will it?"

Jorn chuckled, "apparently not, it would have been instant. That's what the shop keeper said anyway," Jorn smiled but looked sad. "We have a about week to find your soul... Or you will probably die..." Being filled with this new partial soul gives you a sense of being full after a meal, your eyes shine blue apposed the normal color of dark brown. You can see Jorn's soul, looking over to the Argonian you can see his too, right in the middle of their chests almost as if you could snatch it right out and consume it......

A moment passes then two, you can see your memories clear and in color, however there are other memories here too. These are in black and white, these are the memories of an old man with a pet dog. The man loves his dog and they have a small home just outside of Falkreath City, the man is getting sick and a Dark Elf Woman comes to the door offering to treat his disease for free. The man accepts but when Dark elf finishes the man is dead and his dog is tied up barking as the woman... The Necromancer walks away laughing. You get the feeling she sells the soul gems she makes to local shop keepers... You also get the feeling that as long as you consume souls you will live and you absorb the last memories of whomever the soul gem belonged to!

Sadur jumped back to reality looking at the two. "Woah. What, what was that?" He stutters out barely able to comprehend what just happened. Who was that man? And the woman? And the dog? Should he go find and stop her, get his soul? Should he keep absorbing them instead?

"What are you talking about Sadur?"

"I, I see somebody's thoughts. This is odd." He said.

Surprised Jorn looked to Walker who was the only one here with even a little knowledge on Magic. "Have you ever heard of this happening before Walker??"

((Do you like your power? Walks Among Smoke will get a different but still cool power in a bit! I know exactly what it is but I don't know how to bring it in yet.))
"Not really," Walker said. "The closest I've heard are Daedric telepathy and the Archmage (Which either of you can name if you want. If not, I'll make one myself) claiming he's seen the ghostly image of ancient monks talk to him."

OOC: Also, is selling Black Soul Gems actually possible? Do shops take those?

"This is quite strange, is it because of this mans soul do you think? Could that be it?"

(Dudethis is sweet)
(I have bought and sold them in Skyrim so unless they got outlawed.)

"The Archmage of Winterhold? You men the High Elf woman... Umm, Sariel Althaea!" Jorn was proud that he remembered her name, she was actually rather beautiful and with his wife... Well in the arms of another he may as well ask her out. Who says a guard and the most powerful Mage in Skyrim fall in love. It was at this moment Jorn began to day dream.

((I feel like Black Soul Gems would be like the souls of greaters such as dragons and powerful mages and vampires, they would be basically be outlawed by all but the college.))

"You think the college knows about this shit?" A bard started playing. "Oh no you don't." Sadur walked upstairs and grabbed the man, taking his lute and began playing hims3lf, much better than this fool.

(If we are basing it on the game than a black sould would be a human soul. Greater and grand are like giants and trolls. I dont think dragons can be contained except by the dovahkiin)

((Ok Petty are like birds, bunnies, and foxes.
Lesser are like Wolves, deer, and Mudcrabs.
Common are humans.
Greater are strong Mages, werewolves and vampires.
Grand are Giants and Trolls.
Black Soul Gems are Dragons and Daedra.))
Whiterun Guard wrote:
((Ok Petty are like birds, bunnies, and foxes.
Lesser are like Wolves, deer, and Mudcrabs.
Common are humans.
Greater are strong Mages, werewolves and vampires.
Grand are Giants and Trolls.
Black Soul Gems are Dragons and Daedra.))

(Actually, Black Soul Gems only contain the souls of humans from what I know.)

"Well, we're going to the college anyway to ask about your powers," Walker said to Jorn. "I guess that's another question we can ask there."

((I understand but for this RP that is the break down. And containing Dragon or Daedra souls is what makes them outlawed.))

"True enough, so should we leave first thing tomorrow morning or should we try to earn some gold for health potions before we leave?"
"We could just take the carriage to Winterhold," Walker suggested. "Even that might take some gold earn-age. We could try to fight monsters outside for enough gold for potions and a ride. ...Unless there's something more interesting."

"I believe the carriage is somewhere around fifty gold pieces, how about each of us take a small job and meet back here when we're done," Jorn suggested.

Groups Current Gold: 5gp

Job Board:
Theif in Windhelm: 50gp
In Windhelm

Wolves Attacking near by Farm: 30gp
Just outside Windhelm

Hunting Trip Help (Saber Tooth): 45gp
A day west of Windhelm

Deliver Letter to Riften: 50gp

"I can see what is up with this thief." Sadur suggested. "One or both of you could go deal with the wolves to get as much as possible."
"You can take the wolves if you want," Walker said. "This one says there is a sabercat threatening local farmers and their livestock, and there's a hunting party going out for that thing that sounds like it'd be right up my alley. ...Wait, a day west? Hmph, I guess that's what they think. Maybe with a little motivation, I can get my party their and back in less."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus