Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

After Sabur knocked him down, Walks-Among-Smoke got angry. "Speak for yourself, human!" Walks-Among-Smoke shouted at Jorn as he put an axe away and immediately blasted the bard with a gout of fire. He made sure he hit him, but tried not to hurt him. He just wanted the bard to sting a bit to get his point across. "I had that axe out for self defense, moron! I figured you would pull that act on me, so I had an axe out hoping that would deter you from retaliating, but I guess it didn't." Walks-Among-Smoke started to calm down a bit. "Look, we can fight here all day, have us BOTH get arrested and die, or we can set our differences aside and protect the guard. And just for the record, death threats ARE illegal, but intimidating warnings without true harmful intent are not. ...Again, let us set our differences aside for now and just get this over with."

OOC: I'd rather not have a further conflict with that situation please.
Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

Sadur didn't flinch as the fire hit him. He scratched his neck as walks was yelling. "Good enough." He walked over and extended his hand to his recent foe. "Let it be a one time thing."
Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Jorn was talking to the guards, "I know, I know, but they are under my watch I promise... This gold should cover the rules broken." The two guards at the gate looked at each other and sighed putting away their weapons and allowing the two to go free. Returning to the two of them Jorn frowned under his helmet, "bard you owe me 15 gold and Argonian you owe me closer to 40 gold... Just remember that next time you threaten me with you poor excuse for knollege of the law." Jorn was ready to put all this behind them as they left the city, it was time to learn to kill a dragon!
Walks-Among-Smoke shook his head at the bard as he reached into his pocket and grabbed his needed gold for Jorn. "Whatever," Walks-Among-Smoke said as he handed the gold to Jorn. "But actually what you did was a violation. But, for now, I'll pretend it's not because I just want to get to the mages college now."

Sadur turned and looked at the stables. "Anyway. I was saying I have a horse we can put gear on if you are too lazy to carry it." Sadur reached into his own pocket counting coins until he reached 15. He put them in Jorn's hand "Treat them well." He joked.
"I've been carrying my own gear since I was young," Walks-Among-Smoke said. "I can carry my own."

"I can too but I don't want to." He strode over to the stable and walked his horse to the pair. He put his own gear in a pack, his gear being nothing because it was on the horse already, and looked at the two "Either of you?"

Jorn offered up his pack, "my amenities will only weaken my sword play, thank you Sadur." Jorn watched the bard tie his pack to the horse ignoring the argonians violation statement, pay off debts is not only an accepted way to obsolve yourself of your crimes but it is also half the way the Guard Halls all across skyrim got their funding. Walk amoung smoke knew nothing of the laws of Whiterun or Skyrim for that matter, he was probably using his pseudo-law degree to cover up a criminal past of his own but for now Jorn needed all the help he could get.

Sadur checked each pack once more and then led his horse to the road. He stood out away from the city and awaited the two who followed.

Jorn was right behind him, steel Sword at his side, Whiterun Sheild on his back. He had a Steel Mace as well but it was located in his pack which was on Sadur's horse, "I suggest we take the forest route, it may be closer to Ivanstead but the trees will hide our presence better then the plains... What say you guys?"

"Despite popular beleif, this horse is inable to climb very steep angles so make sure its easy for her to walk over." Sadur said "Otherwise sure."
Walks-Among-Smoke had a feeling that Jorn refused to believe that destroying property, even if it's your own, is a crime. There was no "psuedo-law-degree" involved either. It's not like he was trying to act like he decided the laws or anything. As for criminal record, except for several accounts of fighting with other people in the middle of a town when provoked, it was more or less clean. Not like it was his job to force Jorn to accept it. "Now that you mention it, you guys seem to carry a lot of stuff," he said. "I usually just bring my weapons and gold with me. ...But to each their own." Then Jorn mentioned a path to Ivarstead. "Isn't that through the mountains?" Walks-Among-Smoke asked.

"No I mean the long way around the mountain, heading to Windhelm, tons of forests but not a whole lot of mountains until we get closer to Winterhold." A few Giants and mammoths in the distances were camped out, shouldn't be s problem unless Walk-Among-Smoke goes and tries to explain a camp fire of the size is a safety violation...
"Hmmm, well I hope there's some action along the way," Walks-Among-Smoke said. He had a feeling these two didn't like him very much, but he really didn't care. He saw the mammoths and giants, but they were generally docile. People generally only seek to kill these creatures if they become a problem.

Sadur nodded and looked at his horse. He quickly grabbed a map from his pocket and marked a spot, showing to the two, "We should find my friend here." This spot was in the mountains of winterhold.

"Sounds good, first stop Windhelm!" About a day passed and the group came upon a tower where a bandit came out requesting a toll of 500 Gold, Jorn looked at the others. "I only have 200 or so..." He whispered to the other two, "there are probably at least four or five more in the tower though." The woman drew her weapon, 450 and that's the lowest I'll go! Pay or die... Jorn looked at Sadur, then at Walks, then at the bandit...
Walks-Among-Smoke was not intimidated by the bandits at all. He didn't know about the others, but he was ready for a fight. "How about you let us pass by for free, and we won't decorate the tower with your blood, hmmm?" Walks-Among-Smoke threatened.

Sadur put his hand on Walks chest as to stop him, "Noman I'll pay." He said "Get ready" he then whispered. He went to the bandit and handed her a bag of gold and had his left hand behind his back. On a dagger he had hidden.
"Awww, I wanted some action," Walks-Among-Smoke pouted. And yet, he had a feeling the Bard was trying to pull a fast one. Walks-Among-Smoke said nothing. He was a bit mean, but wasn't a total idiot.

A bow woman a top the tower notched arrow at Walks (since he threatened the first bandit) out of the Windows two more archers poked their heads out, another pointed at Walks, and the last one pointed at Jorn... So in all one bandit with a sword drawn at Sadur, two archers ready to fire at Walks, and one archer pointing at Jorn.

As Sadur walked forward Jorn held the horses reins, "good luck..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus