Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

"Find some meat, I have fruits and seasoning and such in my packs." He made his way over to the horse and began digging through the packs.
Whiterun Guard (played by Gunslinger13) Topic Starter

Jorn was still asleep, he was having very pleasant dreams and was at about seven hours of quality sleep so far.

Sadur walked over to Jorn and kicked him. "Get up man." He walked back over and got more wood on the leftover of the fire. "Jackass, give me fire." Saudr said.

Jorn sat up, "ouch... That was rude." The Whiterun guard put his helmet on and stood up securing his blade to his side and his Sheild to his back.
"Sure thing!" Walks-Among-Smoke said, immediately shooting off another weak blast of fire... aimed at Saudr. Like last time, he wanted to make sure he didn't hurt him, just startle him. "Don't call me jackass again, got it?" After that was done, he went ahead and made the fire for camp. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go hunt for food. Would anyone like to join me?" Walks-Among-Smoke did not have a bow, and was kind of hoping someone would come along who had one.

The blast hit him and he said "Thanks man." Sadur looked around then came to the conclusion of "Just chase them down."

Jorn looked at Sadur who he thought was his friend, "yeah Walks, I'll go with you... Why don't you stay here and watch the camp." And with that Jorn headed off with Walks-Amoung-Smoke.

Sadur grabbed a pot and looked around for some water to boil. He found a small puddle almost about 30 feet from the camp. It filled the drum about halfway, then Sadur made his way back to the fire and hung the pot up to boil.
As Jorn and WAS were looking for meat, WAS decided to ask what Jorn was in the mood for. "There should be several different types of food around here," Walks-Among-Smoke said. "There's elk roaming about. Or if you want seafood, there's Mudcrab. I hear Mudcrab legs aren't too bad."

"I'm actually a huge fan of Mudcrab meat, how about you?" Jorn asked back.
"Never tried it," Walks-Among-Smoke said. "I hear it's pretty slow, so it should be an easy kill. ...They usually stay near water, though."

"They taste really good with butter.... Oh my goodness we have to catch some!"
"I think I see a river down there," Walks-Among-Smoke said. "There's a couple of mudcrabs, too." WAS got his axes out and raced after one of the crabs. He flipped it over before driving a wedge right through its underbelly.

The crab grabbed at WAS wrist cutting him deeply before the life leaked out of the under belly, and it died. Jorn ran from behind, "WATCH OUT FOR THEIR CLAWS!"
"Ouch! Yeah, thanks for the "warning," Walks-Among-Smoke said. He'd already got cut, so the info was kind of moot. "You want to kill the other one?"

After an hour or so Jorn and WAS returned to camp with fresh Mud Crab meat and some yellow flowers, "when you fry flowers like this, the alchemical oil that comes off tastes just like Butter, my wife used to use it instead of the real thing, I couldn't believe it wasn't actual butter!" Breakfast was made and the group enjoyed some good food before heading off on the road again, they were still about two days from Windhelm. "We will reach the city by nightfall tomorrow, one more night of camping will have to do... But we still have a long day of travel ahead."

"Then stop messing around lets go." Sadur untied his horse and led it to the road. He started walking tginking the others would follow.
"I have to admit, I actually quite liked the taste of Mudcrab," WAS said. "Where did you find the Yellow Mountain Flowers though? I hear they are quite rare."

As the group began walking Jorn was chatting with WAS about the Yellow Mountain flower being indigenous to the area and that this was the only place in Tamriel where you could find them!
"Hmmm, that's fascinating," WAS mentioned. "I heard Dawnguard members carry these flowers around for good luck."

OOC: Because why not? Actually, the only place I've seen Yellow Mountain Flowers in Skyrim is in that one cave in the Dawnguard questline where you have to read one of the Elder Scrolls to find out, I believe, the whereabouts of Ariels Bow?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Whiterun Heros (Kinda Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus