Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

I am quite new here and actually kind of new to this kind of RP too, I have done mostly just in game RP. Fantasy is my favorite genre but I'm interested in romance, modern and historical too, and basically almost anything not too vile.
My time zone is GMT +2 and english is not my native language so feel free to correct me if I have some errors in my writing, but that said I guess I am decent writer.
I have been rping just a year or so and I am quite shy to start anything and don't usually approach people, but I RP gladly with almost anyone and like somewhat descriptive text.

Oh and btw if anyone is interested to RP something related to The Farseer trilogy books written by Robin Hobb or rp from the same world I would be happy to rp that, I am a huge fan.
Shadow13

Hello! It's wonderful to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here at RP Repository!
Asroc

HEy! Welcome to RPR!
Zoriel Topic Starter

Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but please call me Light! It's sweet to meet you!

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask us! We're all friendly and willing to help out! Glad to hear you're enjoying the site!
Greetings Zoriel and welcome to the site indeed~

Curious to see another fan of The Farseer trilogy! Definitely would be interested in seeing/participating in an RP settled in that universe.

Have a splendid time on the RPR. :3
Zoriel Topic Starter

Thank you Light! I will keep that in mind :3

Oh nice to meet another Farseer fan! We should definitely come up with some rp on that universe, that would be epic! And thanks for the welcome ^^
Hi! Welcome to RPR! We have a huge community of friendly people, so I am sure you will fit in nicely!
Hey there, and welcome to the site! I'm Rin. Haha, the great adventures of in-game RPs! I totally dig them. XD I'm sure you'll find some potential RP partners soon so don't fret!

English isn't my mother tongue either (did I use that right?) but being here really helps me out too! And sometimes, as hard as it can be, it's really fun to learn here. :)

You don't have to worry about being shy too. You'll be able to get overcome it over time like some of us here have! Feel free to talk with anyone on here or even ask for help when you're in a jam! We'll be glad to help you out. ;)

Please enjoy your stay, and hope to see you around more!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Zoriel! That's a lovely icon you got there. :D I hope RPR will make you feel comfy enough that you're able and willing to reach out for RP on your own. :) We have such an awesome community that many who are too shy open up relatively easily and find their experiences nothing short from amazing.

We have tons of people from around the world here, so you're bound to find someone to play with and talk to! Best of luck to you! :D
Zoriel Topic Starter

Thak you all! :3 This does seem like a very nice community you have here, people are so friendly!

Thanks Sanne, cats are the best <3 I am sure I will reach out for RP at some point, but maybe not just yet.
Heyoo! Welcome to RP repository!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome, Zoriel! I'm sorry I'm a little on the late side to join the welcome wagon, but I hope it will still count. :) I'm really happy to see that you seem to have had such success getting into the swing of things. :)
Zoriel Topic Starter

Thank you Violet and Kim :3
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're having lots of fun and enjoying the site so far! :D
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus