Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The hunted witch(Open)

Crow Du' Evard (played by Miss)

(I do hope nobody minds me sneaking in~)

Crow had been sitting on a bus for a few hours, near the front and in a window seat.

She wasn't seated next to anyone. The other passengers were at least a seat away and were looking out their windows or talking to their neighbors. Crow was dressed in a long white shirt and black slacks, still wearing the black tie that her occupation required her to wear. In her lap was her dinner: fish and chips. The warmth soaked through the paper-like covering.

The buss stopped and Crow stood up with her dinner in her hands. The other passengers didn't even watch her step off of the buss. Stepping onto the sidewalk, Crow turned and walked towards her apartment. Half way through her usual steps, Crow cast her mono-chromatic, yellow eyes at a particular building. Crow usually stopped at this building, but this time, she stood still for a longer period of time.
Mai Schwarze (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"I don't live far from hear just about a mile or two." Mai could feel some else energy outside the front door. She walked out of the man's office. She kept her guard up just to make sure that if something happened she would be ready.
Damon Adams (played anonymously)

Damon reached towards the door, opening it. The sound of a bus reverberated down the street, there was a bus stop there, though cars don't normaly go down this street.
"Really? I've been all around this city and never saw you before. small world, big town, I guess."

Mai shrugged. "I work farther down town, and usually I don't get home till close to midnight." Mai walked througt the door and saw who she had sense energy, she knew the girl standing there was a witch because Mai knew how to tell and witch from anything else.

Crow had stolen her gaze from the door as it opened. The people that lived there were staring at her and it was time to leave. Small and slender hands grasped the fish and chips and Crow turned to walk down the sidewalk.

Nothing was said and there was no change in Crow's expression. The smell of her dinner reminded Crow why she was out tonight. That reason did not involve gawking at houses. The light overhead illuminated Crow's grey scale clothing and the darkness between each street lamp almost hid her from view.

((sorry for the late reply))

Damon looked between the two girls, noticing Mai's expression.
"Someone you know?"
He had seen the girl before, she often glanced at his house one her way to, wherever. In the past he had cast her off as plain human admiring his door, but now. He could smell the fish and chips in her hands. In the past the smell of fried fish would make his stomach growl hungrily, now however the scent was useless, no more interesting to his then the scent of water. Needed but tasteless.

Mai shook her head. "No, but I can tell she's the same as me." Mai turned her attetion to the girl. "Ma'am, might you be a witch?" She asked in a soft tone so not to scare the woman away.

Crow stopped. She did not move much when the question was spoken. The lamplight illuminated her colorless clothing and Crow turned about to face the one who had addressed her. The return address was given with a small frown. "I am not." Crow's voice was calm and collected, but it had a hidden bitterness not found on her facial expression.

Crow's dinner was shifted into the other arm as her eyes focused on the one who had questioned her. "Who are you to ask me such a question?"

Mai just shrugged. "It's just a question. I am sorry if it offened you, ma'am." Mai watched the girl carefully, knowing that she could sense a witch from a mile away but she didn't know weather the woman was lying or her senses were growing dull.

Crow had not recieved an answer. The almost uncaring face that she had been wearing subtly changed to one of annoyance. "Do not assume that I am offended. I know that a question is a question, and I have answered yours. Now I will wait for an answer to mine. Need I repeat myself?" Crow's pale and slender arms moved to cross across her chest.

Mai sighed. "If you are just human then I can not give you an answer, I'd be killed if I do, just call it my senses." Mai was bushing around the woman's question since it is true if she let a human know of witches and fantasy stuff then the witch clan would kill her and since she has caused them much trouble they wouldn't make it swift.

Crow unfolded her arms from her chest. The heat of her dinner had soaked through the uniform's top. The fish and chips were becoming colder, slowly. "You are having doubts about my identity. But from what you have spoken, I know yours." That was that, and Crow turned to leave the lamp that had offered its light.

Damon watched the two girls, smiling to himself about their bickering and enjoying the moment to his thoughts. But the newcomer's last comment made him ponder. He walked over to the girl, placing a hand gently on her shoulder and gave her a smile that often made any normal female swoon.

"Though I find the bickering between you and my companion amusing, may I imply, if you know her identity, do you perhaps know another's?"

Crow has had enough. It was a slow process, and she only got a few feet before she felt a hand on her shoulder. The feeling creeped up into her spine. The touch of someone unfamiliar was not soothing no matter how gentle the touch.

Crow was not as amused as the male. She would make this clear with her unchanged expression that greeted the smile that she was given.

"I do. I know my own. I know that it is in your best interest to not touch me. If you do not heed my warning, then I will know you as a fool and act accordingly."

Damon backed up, lifting his hands in a symbol of compliance but continued to smile.
"Easy there, I promise you I am not a fool, but please forgive me for not seeing your warning as threatening."
He backed up, into the pool of light from the lamp and lowered his hand to rest by his sides, thumbs in his pockets.
"shows of power aside I never got to asking my initial question. Does the name Emiinn seem familier? Perhaps you know someone of that name? Heard it on the street? Anything?"

Crow was not impressed. Her right foot began tapping on the cement, her time being wasted on this conversation. Crow's light eyebrows shifted to mark her displeasure. "If I were to threaten you, I would have done so already."

The male's promise was not sufficient, as words and actions are what make a fool. So far, the male would have trouble convincing Crow to change her disposition towards him. As the male spoke, Crow's face relaxes into a passive stare. She does not move for a few minutes, and finally turns around and walks down the sidewalk. "I am not interested in involving myself." Her dinner was now in a warmed state and she would have to heat it up once she arrived home.

(I am going to delet this character, but I have other Fourm topics that you are always welcomed to join in if you wish.)

[Okay dear~]
Cassdiy Perdido (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

((OOC: This is a new chaaracter that I'm going to start a new forum topic with that you both can join in on, if you like))
Mai Schwarze (played by FallenAngel123)

((Sorry it is short, I am the new person playing Mai Schwarze since I like this characterr and KuroSakuranbo14 didn't mind letting me have Mai but she still belongs to Kuro.))

Mai watched Crow leave then looked at Damon. "Sorry, I guess she knows that we aren't fully human."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The hunted witch(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus