Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

lucus (played by UndertaleLex)

(shadow where the **** have you been?!)
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

lucus wrote:
(shadow where the **** have you been?!)

(I was asleep. I had to go to bed at some point!!!!!)

(well its pacific time here so its 3:15 pm now)

lucus wrote:
(well its pacific time here so its 3:15 pm now)
(It's 4:16PM here.)

(sorry)

(well where is the edit button?)

(ok- wait can you still use this without java?)
The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

(Question: When Icarus is asking the "two" people a question, who are they? Just making sure)
Jo considered the small crowd that had gathered with the boy. They seemed nice enough, and she was curious. About the school, about the people here. Maybe she could talk to them. She drifted over, smiling slightly. "Hi."

((OOC: Ack! Sorry, I really should read what I'm writing more carefully. Quick question -- about what time of day is it right now at Eerie High? And is it a boarding school?))

(Both of them intended to come over and look at the Ruckus)
Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

(Sorry to ask this but It is getting hard to tell whose turn it is with Lex and his impatience. We all have different time zones and I have a job so if I am posting to slow apologize. I really love this rp Idea.))

(I would love it to be a boarding school personally. seeing how Maralie is a vampire. If it is easier to develop an actual time Maralie's classes are going to start at 7 pm.)

(I vote yes. This will be very interesting when Daren and Raisa are seen to be in the same room...I mean....the school knows why but people don't :P)

Icarus Eden wrote:
(( Hmm, OK! I think we could probably do that. Is everyone else in favor of Eerie High being a boarding school? ))

(What's a boarding school?)

(a military training school

(A school you were live and learn. Basically there will be dorms for you to live in and just walk to school from there. Thus the word "boarding")

(Then I vote yes.)

(it rarely has anything to do with the military. I go to a girls boarding school. Its where you have dorm rooms on the schools campus. Are the students gonna have uniforms like most Japanese boarding schools. Even mine is light blue and gray )

(I do not mind it having uniforms. My characters are somewhat Japanese...I think. Still undecided.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus