Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

lucus (played by UndertaleLex)

(um i'm not shipping anyone till late in this)
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

Sangris wrote:
(wiggles eyebrows. Kyehehe. Told you he might start crushing on him hahaha I'msoevil)

(You are wrong for that. Hehehe. But that would be a fun match!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha!)

(trigger warning: language)

(shadow where the **** have you been?!)

lucus wrote:
(shadow where the **** have you been?!)

(I was asleep. I had to go to bed at some point!!!!!)

(well its pacific time here so its 3:15 pm now)

Icarus Eden (played by veiledprophet) Topic Starter

(( Lex, I'm going to have to boot you out of the RP if you keep behaving like this. ))

lucus wrote:
(well its pacific time here so its 3:15 pm now)
(It's 4:16PM here.)

(sorry)

(( There is an edit button. Please use it instead of posting multiple times. I'm sorry but you are starting to get on my nerves. ))

(well where is the edit button?)

(( It's at the top right corner of any given post you make. Also, Ezeker, how tall is Sangris? I pictured him being shorter than Icarus, but I actually think they may be the same height. ))

(ok- wait can you still use this without java?)
The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

(Question: When Icarus is asking the "two" people a question, who are they? Just making sure)

(( I don't know, Lex. And he was talking to your two characters, Robin, they did come over to see the ruckus, right? Or was it only one? ))
Jo considered the small crowd that had gathered with the boy. They seemed nice enough, and she was curious. About the school, about the people here. Maybe she could talk to them. She drifted over, smiling slightly. "Hi."

((OOC: Ack! Sorry, I really should read what I'm writing more carefully. Quick question -- about what time of day is it right now at Eerie High? And is it a boarding school?))
The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

(Both of them intended to come over and look at the Ruckus)
Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

(Sorry to ask this but It is getting hard to tell whose turn it is with Lex and his impatience. We all have different time zones and I have a job so if I am posting to slow apologize. I really love this rp Idea.))

(( Don't worry! Please take your time. The order is Icarus, Sangris, Josephine, Zero, Silentdusk, Daren, Maralie, then Lucus. It's Zero's turn right now. Don't feel bad if you don't realize that it's your turn right away, it happens. ^_^

Oh, and it's night time. This is to accommodate the vampires. School has just started for the day (or the night, I suppose) and no, it is not a boarding school. Would it be easier for you if it was? ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus