Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

(I would love it to be a boarding school personally. seeing how Maralie is a vampire. If it is easier to develop an actual time Maralie's classes are going to start at 7 pm.)
Icarus Eden (played by veiledprophet) Topic Starter

(( Hmm, OK! I think we could probably do that. Is everyone else in favor of Eerie High being a boarding school? ))
The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

(I vote yes. This will be very interesting when Daren and Raisa are seen to be in the same room...I mean....the school knows why but people don't :P)
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

Icarus Eden wrote:
(( Hmm, OK! I think we could probably do that. Is everyone else in favor of Eerie High being a boarding school? ))

(What's a boarding school?)
lucus (played by UndertaleLex)

(a military training school

(A school you were live and learn. Basically there will be dorms for you to live in and just walk to school from there. Thus the word "boarding")

(Then I vote yes.)

(it rarely has anything to do with the military. I go to a girls boarding school. Its where you have dorm rooms on the schools campus. Are the students gonna have uniforms like most Japanese boarding schools. Even mine is light blue and gray )

(I do not mind it having uniforms. My characters are somewhat Japanese...I think. Still undecided.)

(( If that's what you'd like! Sounds good to me. ^_^ ))

((well shall we discuss uniform styles then?))
lucus (played by UndertaleLex)

( i guess i'll vote yes for boarding school and uniform)

(( I'm fine with anything! Do you think maybe we could keep the discussion in the Looking for RP topic for this? I don't want to throw anyone off. ))

((that's probably a good idea))

(Waiting for Zero. Also agreed)

(Order
Icarus Eden (veiledprophet)
Sangris (Ezeker)
Josephine McConnell (Vermilion)
Zero Omega (PrinceOfChaos)
Silentdusk (Shadow13)
Daren Makina (robinnrose)
Maralie Spheare (GlitterKitten96)
Lucus (undertalelex)
Nia Enoki (anonymously)
Also feel free to make NPCs fight my character)
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

I just wondered until school started or something interesting happened.I managed to walk around the school a couple of time and was able to understand the layout of it.I sat down on a bench out side the school and pulled out my phone.I got board so i started playing pokemon.

(Sorry for the late response!)
She looked at Sangris and sighed. She got into her cat form and started to wander the school. She looked left and right and at the many people there.

The two followed Icarus. Daren nodded, "We are transfer students...starting our first year here...so we are not really familiar around here." Raisa nodded in affirmation, "Magic huh? This seems to be an interesting place. Daren said, "I came to this place to learn supernaturals and...whatnot...my father made me...so..."
(Order
Icarus Eden (veiledprophet)
Sangris (Ezeker)
Josephine McConnell (Vermilion)
Zero Omega (PrinceOfChaos)
Silentdusk (Shadow13)
Daren Makina (robinnrose)
Maralie Spheare (GlitterKitten96)
Lucus (undertalelex)
Nia Enoki (anonymously)
(Coldhands)
Also feel free to make NPCs fight my character)

Mara watched the crowd around the small boy disperse as she walked down the hall toward her first class. Something was off about the scent of a few of the students in that crowd. After nearly 400 years on this earth you would think the scent of a humans blood would not both her but it made her throat burn. The bell drew her from her thoughts as she pushed the door to her English class.

The professor was a sphinx which did not surprise her even a little bit. In the world of monsters a sphinx is know to be tricky but intelligent. The half-human, half-lion that forces those it meets to answer its riddles, or dies. Well in Miss. Leo's case it would probably be answer or fail.
Sangris (played by Ezeker)

Icarus Eden wrote:
(( It's at the top right corner of any given post you make. Also, Ezeker, how tall is Sangris? I pictured him being shorter than Icarus, but I actually think they may be the same height. ))

(Frack sorry. I read so fast I didn't see that.

Uh, Sangris is 5'4, so only a little shorter than Icarus.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus