Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there everyone. :3

I was active on this site some time ago, but life swept me away for quite a while. Anyhow, I'm back! ^_^- And I intend to keep it that way as much as possible.

I don't know if I'll recognise anyone, but my name's Laura - you can call me Elerra or El if you wish! I'm big on freestyle roleplaying, especially fantasy (Forgotten Realms/ Medievil fantasy settings are my fave).

I hope to be fairly active now that life's settled a bit more for me. I'm 25, living on the west coast of Scotland, where I'm lifeguarding and teaching folks how to swim in a small indoor pool. I hope to do a fair amount of travelling in Asia in the next couple of years, finances permitting. One of my goals for this year is to finally conquer NaNoWriMo, and I think roleplaying will really help me with that.

So yes, without rambling on too much, I look forward to meeting some likeminded roleplayers, and maybe even engaging in a roleplay or two! :)
Sanne Moderator

Hi Elerra! :D I'm not sure if I remember you, but welcome back all the same! You sound extremely ambitious, that's very awesome, I hope you'll be able to do all the travelling you want. :)

We've probably had tons of upgrades since you last visited us, let us know if anything confuses you or you have questions!
Loren

Ohhh hey Elerra, welcome back to RPR! I don't believe we roleplayed before, but I'm sure we chatted in the Just Talkin' Chat.
EarlyGrey Topic Starter

Hi Sanne! ^_^ Yeah I'm not too sure, but thank you! Yeah I will do, I've already noticed a couple of things but I think I've managed to wrap my head around everything new so far.

Loren - Hello! Yes, I remember. :D How are you?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back! I am such an enormous fan of NaNoWriMo, I really hope you are able to finish this year. And also that you will be around for epic week this year, in late April! :D
Hello and welcome back!
Hope you can stay longer this time or forever!
Join the RP cult of awesomeness you know you wanna owo
Enjoy your time back hope you can find plenty of RP!
If you need any help, someone to chat with or an RP partner I'm glad to be of service any way I can ^w^

tumblr_m8ound9bMU1qi58aho1_500.gif
Hi there! Welcome back to RPR! I don't believe the two of us have ever met before, but I am happy of your return all the same!
EarlyGrey Topic Starter

Thanks Kim, I hope so too! I'd love to focus on one of my OCs since I have so many ideas for their background/origin stories; especially Ardira.
Ooh, what's epic week? :O

Kitom - Thank you! Haha hopefully forever. *n* I'll do my best.

Rosie - Thanks! And no I don't think we have, but it's nice to meet you! :3
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
I did see you in the chat earlier today~
Ooooh the NaNo. Last year was my first year trying, you bet it ended up failing for I had no actual time to write it xD Oh man. I hope this year will be better for both of us~
Welcome to the site :2
EarlyGrey Topic Starter

Thank you very much, Marcat! :)

Reima - That sounds very much like what happened to me. After a couple of days not writing, I struggled very much to stay on top of the word count and I just gave up. We can motivate each other this year! :D
Welcome back to RPR! NaNo is so much fun...good luck with your goal of finishing it!! <3
Welcome back then, Elerra! I'm Rin. I don't think we've met, no, but glad to have you back regardless! :D A lot of stuff has happened, that's for sure. I'm fairly excited about the events in the coming month so I hope we can all get to enjoy it together!
Asroc

Hey! Welcome to RPR!
EarlyGrey Topic Starter

Thanks so much everyone!

Absolutely Rin, I've been told what epic week usually entails and I'm so hyped about participating in it! :D
We rewelcome you back to the friendliest site of the internet! I also took a hiatus and am back as well!
Kim Site Admin

Elerra wrote:
Thanks so much everyone!

Absolutely Rin, I've been told what epic week usually entails and I'm so hyped about participating in it! :D

YAAAY! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there everyone. :3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus