Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

As I sit there meditating I start to glow. When the clones attack me they're thrown backwards with a flash of light.
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos) Topic Starter

I looked at the clones signalling them to spread out and attack from different sides.The rushed back into the fray more carefully.

Every time the clones attack me the same thing happens. Without losing my concentration I grab my knife with my left hand and cut my right hand. I let the blood drip down in a half circle around me.

I made my clones stop attacking for a second."Looks like she learned some demon occult crap."Controlling fire is not bad enough it looks like she had to become a demon summoner too.I took out a grenade from my pouch and threw it at her.

I catch the grenade, stand up, and face Zero. Grinning, I say. "What demon stuff." I lick the blood off my hand before freezing the cut.

I looked at my clones."It's official she's a demon.I don't like demons there annoying."My clones nodded in agreement."Attack try to kill if possible."

"And I don't like people who use clones to attack me because they're too scared." I flick my hands out at the clones and a mix of light and fire shoots at them blasting them out of the arena.

I looked at her."Well those clones are me so i am technically attacking you for your information.And why the hostility so much anger bottled up in such a small person.It's going to be alright just don't get to hot."Fire puns are awesome.

"You put my fire out. No one does that to me." I walk closer to him. "And your puns are terrible."

I smirked"Ah my love remembers me such a wonderful day.I also didn't know you cared for fire that much.So how about i make it up to you.With dinner sometime.SO lets stop before things get to heated up."

I look at him a bit suspiciously. Should I believe him? "Love? Your love?"

I smiled"Well yea it was one of the reasons i helped you out a my home town.I also like beautiful women with fiery tempers.No pun included.I also want to sincerely apologise about the fire i had no idea you liked it so much.And as proof."I sat down on the ground with my legs crossed."You can have this win."

"I almost killed you, and you're going to give me the win?" I ask confused.

"If you don't want to take it i can walk out the ring if you want.Plus i'm a very nice guy.You were just protective over your fire."I got up about to walk out the ring.

"Wait." I say looking at him. "You can have the win. You deserve it."

I looked at her."And why is that?Don't you like wanna kill me."

"No. I never wanted to kill you. I told you that."

"Well you did poison me and made me fall of a cliff.But whatever i'll take the second place prize."I bagged up and stepped out the ring.The announcer announced that Sasha won by ring out."Sasha since you are the winner of the world tournament you win an amazing.1 million dollars.The runner up Zero wins 500 thousand!Congrats and have a great time!"He handed sasha her suitcase and i caught mine.

I leave the arena. "What now?" I wonder. I just start walking.

I left and caught up to sasha before she got to far."Yo so we cool my love or do you still want to poison me and make me fall off cliffs."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus