Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

I leave the stage and wait for the next match.
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos) Topic Starter

The announcer announced my match and and i walked to the stage for my match.AS soon as he uttered begin i already had my opponent knocked out the ring.I walked out the ring and went back to my spot.

I'm still waiting.

After a series of pointless matches.A special part of the contest came up.The fans picked fighters to be on teams.Since there where 6 of us left they where picking 3 teams."Ok folks We have our teams.Team one:Python and Grava! Team two:Vishimo and Kiriyama! And last but not least! Team three:Prince Of Chaos and Sasha! WIll all teams come to the arena.The will be an elimination match the winning team will move to fight each other in the next round!"I got off the wall and walked to the center of the arena.

I joined Zero in the center of the arena. I had watched his fight and he interested me. He reminded me of someone, but because I couldn't see his face I wasn't sure who.

I looked at my opponents not even bothering to look at me team mate not caring enough to do so."Alright!Ready!Begin!"I already dashed to one team and we clashed with me dodging there attacks effortlessly.

I just stand there as the other team approaches me. They start fighting on opposite sides of me with me in the middle. I just stand there and dodge letting them hit each other.

I jumped over one of my attackers fist and the grabbed it from behind.I twirled him around then slammed him into his team mate knocking them both out ring.I then walked over to one of sasha's attackers and grabbed his leg slammed him multiple ways into the ground knocking him out.I let her handle the last one.

I turned to watch Zero and got smacked by the last person. "..." I turn and face him. "Wrong choice." I land a solid punch to his abdomen with such force that he flew out of the ring.

The announced smiled."Ladies and Gentlemen!WE have our Winners.Before there match against each other the will be given one day to recuperate.See you all tomorrow!"I walked out the stadium and started looking for a hotel.

I watch Zero leave. I leave and go back to where I was staying.

I was able to find a good room to stay in for the night.I hanged my stuff up for a the night and went to sleep.

I went back to my room and went to sleep.

I woke up that morning and put my gear on and went back to the arena waiting for my opponent.

I woke up and spent some time preparing before heading back to the arena.

Our match should have started earlier, but i had to wait for my opponent to go here so i waited in the middle of the arena.

I enter the arena with a knife strapped to my left thigh outside my clothing. The knife had blood on it and so did my right hand. I walk towards Zero.

The ring announcer began the match and i got into my fighting stance i had no intention to talk.I also knew to avoid those damn deadly knives.

I turn my back to Zero and sit down. I close my eyes and meditate. I waited for him to attack.

So she thinks this is going to be an easy win well she should think wrong.I crossed my arms in a x shape.I thrust my arms to the side and appeared two clones of me.This technique is just one of the many things i learned.I pointed to her and my clones charged at her.I wanted them to test what she could do.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus