Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

"Bandits eh? Interesting." While eating my food I glance out the window. "I'm looking for a place to stay for a while. Anywhere you can recommend?"
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos) Topic Starter

I stopped eating and pondered for a moment.Was there any places for her to stay."Well there's an inn a couple of minutes away from here you should be able to get a room there."

As I finish eating my food I look back at Zero. "Ok, I'll check it out thanks." I think for a minute. "How much money does a room there generally cost?"

Hmm what was a price for a standard room a night."I think about 5o dollars a night.Not too much but i could be wrong."I was pretty sure i was right though.I waved the waiter over and paid for both of our meals.

I think to myself. 50 a night? Hopefully I'm not here too long. "Okay, I'll check it out." I stand up and hold my hand out. "Thank you mister...?"

I got up and shook her hand."It's Zero."I let go of her hand."And can i know who i had the pleasure of talking to."I wanted to now her name it might pop up one day.

"The name's Sasha. Thanks again for your help." I set a small folded piece of paper on the table. "Feel free to drop by my room if you want." I leave the diner and head towards the inn.

Hmm maybe i will drop by later, but now i was to tired to do anything i said by to the waiters and made my way to my house.I unlocked the door and went in.I locked it back and went straight towards my bed then drifted to sleep.

I enter the inn, pay for a room and go in it. I survey the room with a look of disgust. "Did they even clean this room after the last person left? Ugh.." I remove my weapons from my person and place them on the table before going to sleep.

I woke up to someone banging on my door.I got up out the bed and opened the door.It was someone who lived in the town."Zero come quick to the square bandits are here and you gotta stop them before they kill people."I looked at him."Alright let me get dressed and i'll go."I closed the door and went back to my room to put my clothes on.

I awoke to a ruckus outside, I got up and looked out the window. I saw people hiding, I grabbed my weapons before heading outside. I stood a distance away watching before interfering.

After i got dressed i ran to the square to stop the bandits.As i arrived the bandits where demanding the major to give them all the we have.I moved the major out the way."I'll handle this."I walked up to the leader."Get out my town or else."He laughed along with his crew."Who's gonna make me boy.Move before you get chopped up."I yawned."Ok i warned you."I moved fast to one of the bandits and kicked him threw a wall.I looked back at the others."This is gonna be fun."I said smiling.

I watch the scene unfolding before me before I walk over to Zero. "May I join you? Looks like you're having fun."

I looked at sasha."Sure you can take the grunts i got the leader."I walked up to the leader."You got one more chance leave or die."He still being arrogant said"You should stop playing with me boy before you die, but i'll humor you a battle then you die."

I grin and walk towards the grunts. Smirking, one of them walks up to me and throws a punch. I grab his fist, twist his arm behind him, and kick his feet out from under him slaming him onto the ground. "Hm. Should I kill you? Or just hurt you? Tough choice."

The leader swung his sword at me i ducked then ran to the side and punched him making him stagger.He recovered and began swinging wildly while i was dodging his attacks.WHile he swiped horizontally and jumped onto his sword and kicked him in the face making him fly back dropping his sword.

I thought for a minute before letting go of him with only a cut and a bruised shoulder. "Next person to try hitting me gets worse. I suggest you just surrender quietly." I watch them as the first guy backs up and the others just stand there nervously.

I walked over and grabbed the leader by his leg while he was unconscious.I threw him to his grunts and they caught him."Stay out or you all die next time."They ran off with there leader leaving the town.I walked over to sasha."Thanks for the help."The citizens all started to go home after thanking us.

I look at Zero. "No problem. I didn't like the way he was looking at me anyways." I look around as the crowd leaves.

"So how is that room at the hotel did you find it."Just trying to make conversation after all that."I heard those rooms are not the best."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus