Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

I stand outside the cave. "Looks like you survived. Told you I wouldn't kill you."
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos) Topic Starter

I didn't care i was in no condition to fight.My arm was literally useless i couldn't even move it.I got uo with all my strength and used the cave walls to limp out and continue walking ignoring sasha.

I watched Zero walk past me. "Whatever. I guess you're out of the tournament." I turn and walk.

There has got to be a village somewhere.Maybe they can heal me so i can still compete in the tournament.I kept walking and walking hoping to find something.

I continue walking towards the town where the tournament was being held.

Eventually after some hours if limping i was able to find a town.I wandered in it before i passed out in front of a door.

I continue walking.

The house Zero passed out in front of belonged to a doctor. He walked out, saw Zero, took him inside and started fixing him.

I woke up in a bed feeling good.I looked around studying where i was when a man came in."Ah i see your awake now."I looked at him."WHo are you."He chuckled."I am this villages doctor i saw you passed out on my doorstep and i fixed you up."I nodded to him."Thank you sir.Also do you mind telling me how long i've been out."He thought for a second."Yes you've been out for seven days."I started at him in shock."Seven days!I missed the tournament!"He told me to calm down."Don't worry lad i know about that tournament you only missed the entrance fights.The real tournament is in two months.You still can enter."I calmed down feeling relieved."Ok i gotta start training."I got up and started stretching."Hold up i know you really want to enter this, but don't go to hard on yourself.You might damage your body.Whoever gave you these injuries almost ripped off your arms."I started at my arm."Alright."I left and began my training.

After making it through the entrance fights I walked until I found a new town to stay at till the rest of the tournament.

I've been training for two long months i've stronger than i've ever been.I said goodbye to everyone i've grown to known at the village and made my way to vitruvian city.

The time of the tournament is coming up. I've been in Vitruvian city for a week waiting.

I arrived at vitruvian city the day of the tournament wearing a hood so no one could recognize me.I signed up using a title.Prince Of Chaos.I was waiting in the contestants both for my match to be called.

I had been waiting in the booth when Zero arrived. I didn't pay much attention to any of the other contestants.

I was leaning against a wall when i saw an old enemy.Ah looks like she joined in and by the looks of some of the other contestants this will be fun.

I just stand there, my eyes closed, thinking. I had been waiting a long time and was ready to fight.

The matches started and the first rounds weren't to long.The next match to be announced was"Sasha and Rerevlow may both of you come to the stage to start your match!"

I go to the stage and watch my opponent. I study him and develop a plan while I wait.

I watched the arena waiting for the announcer."ALRIGHT BEGIN!"He jumped out the way of the fighters letting them begin.

After several minutes of fighting I win the match.

(I don't feel like coming up with a fight)

Eh boring match she won easily guess she retained some skill.

(Thats what i was basically going to do)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus