Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

I just lay there, a wicked grin on my face. "Not gonna kill you. Just wound you."
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos) Topic Starter

I smirked at her."Oh wound me.Thats nice, but...i plan to kill you."I threw my fist at her while she was down.

I roll over, dodging his fist. "I wouldn't use your arm." I get up. "It might kill you."

"Well to bad thats how i fight if you don't like it just stand still and die."I ran and started throwing punches and kicks.

I expertly dodge all his attacks. "You're poisoned." In the midst of dodging his attacks I cut him again.

I realized what she was talking about."Oh that's why you are only cutting me you have poison on your blades."I stopped attacking to think.

"Now you get it." I stand there smirking. "Ain't no way for you to stop it."

I grabbed a kunai from out my pocket and digged the knife into each knife wound draining the blood from each one."There we go good as new."

"Too late boy. Way too late." I sit down and stare at him.

My vision became blurry and i started to back up and looked at sasha."Looks like you won.Guess i'll see you in hell."I fell of the hill and it was high if i might say.I crashed into the ground making a crater.

I stand up, walk to the edge of the hill and look down. "Idiot." I lick the blade of my knife before putting it away and walking away.

Luckily i was still concious.I digged into my pocket and pulled out a vial.I drank it and the effects of the poison went away before it killed me.To bad my injuries where still there.I sat up slowly in a lot of pain."Ah thank you potion master."I slowly got up and dragged myself back to camp.

I had gotten back to the camp and was digging through his stuff, looking for anything useful.

I kept dragging myself and while i was doing that i had a lot of time to think.I just got destroyed in that fight i need to train to get stronger.Also how my arm felt like hell.It felt like it could be torn off at anytime.I kept crawling until i could see the outskirts of camp."Surprised she hasn't burned the whole thing to the ground."

I kept digging through his stuff, my eyes back to their normal blue color. "Nothing. There's nothing here. How sad."

(Goodnight)

As i was getting closer i forgot something there was a river that lead to the ocean and i fell in it it truly seemed like this was the end.

(GoodNight)

I heard something fall in a river so I went over to investigate.

I was being pulled by the rivers strong current until it eventually threw me out into cave.Leaned back against the wall waiting.

I see the drag marks on the ground from Zero. "He survived. Interesting." I follow along side the river until I see the cave.

I heard walking and i only knew of one person in the area.I opened my eyes flashing with anger into chaos mode waiting for her arrival.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus