Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro knocked the gun out of Nico's hand and stomped on it breaking it. "You would kill a vampire who says has never killed a person, but you won't kill a girl who has been forced to go to different countries and fight to the death with their strongest solider, and seeing that I'm still here proves I am more dranger than you know." Kuro shot a glare at Nico then moved her face away quickly like an animal trying to not kill their prey. A animallike growl started to form in her throat. "Look what you've done, the more you push my temper the more my animal genes show."
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

"I have a hatred for Vampires, not girls...well well, maybe it was the stupid blood sucker kissup that made your animal genes grow!" Nico shoute, taking one step back from Kuro.

rolled 5d100 and got 204

(just wanted to see what it does)
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji's own temper was starting to escalate as he heard the human spit more nonsense out of his mouth. "perhaps you don't understand creatures that are different. I told you I was once human... I became this way as a cruel ritual, not by choice." he said walking off to under a tree to keep the sunlight off his self, he leaned agaisnt the tree. Keeping his hand on his dagger.

(I feel mean irl for being a jerk in here lol, this isnt what im really like ok ??)

Kuro's voice shifted form human and something that sounded like an animal. "No, this isn't the first time my animal genes have shown. It takes alot of me to have me like this, so just suck up and play nice with Kenji before I reach my limit." Kuro could feel her self grow weaker as she fell to her knees and hands panting. "Suck up and play nice before you end up dead." Kuro could feel the animal genes trying to take control over her but she was fight back with all she could.

Nico ran next to Kenji and whispered, "Good job you took to much human blood see what youve done? And dont attack her."

Kenji kept the distance away from the two he could tell that Kuro was starting to get pissed. He couldn't help but look onto the scene if it got to out of hand, he could exhale a gas that would knock humans out, though he did not know how far the situation would grow. He stayed under the tree regaining his strenght so he far would be faster, then the two of them to stop shedding blood. In the event that it does happen he would not be able to control himself around all that blood.

"You shouldve eaten the fish you idiot, Now she's gonna kill you too," The lie Nico had told about being immortal was starrting to wear off, "You forgot i could read your thoughts. I'll kill you before you run away."

Kuro heard what Nico said and shot him a glare. "I've lost more ......blood than this......... before, I'm trying........... to keep my animal.................... genes form taking control......... over me. When............ that happens anyone.............. could end up.............. dead." Kuro was panting less now her temper was calming down. "If you should pinn this ........... on anyone Nico pinn yourself."

gtg

night

Kenji shook his head at the ignorant human then raised his eyebrow, rather then wasting energy her retreated under the dark of the wide tree out of the blaring sunshine.If you can read thoughts human then you should know my intents, instread of letting constant prattle come from your mouth. I suggest that you simply come to terms with this.He said thinking but at the same time he stayed standing observing the both of them. He usually didn't like to intervene on such conditons.

Kuro slowly stopped panting and felt her animal genes trying to claim control. She looked up at the Nico and Kenji, she didn't know how or why she stuck around she just did as soon as she gain control of her body and mind she stood up grabbed her backpack off the ground since it fell off her back. She sighed and looked back at the two guys. "I'm very and truly sorry you guys had see that side of me. Now I believe it would be better for everyone that I take my leave finally." Kuro started to walk away form the guys.

Kenji walked out from underneath the tree and looked at her with soft eyes." Kuro, It is alright, I understand...Like I said your not alone. I understand not being able to control your body." He said as he back under the tree. "i know of your pains and why you do not want to be with others, but at the same time, if you constanly run from it youll never be able to control it. Take it from someone whos killed because of it. When I first was created I killed the ones that turned me. Trust me, being able to hear blood running through someones veins the animalistic frenzy." He said with his dark eyes.

Kuro sighed. "I don't know what to do about what I am, no one has even though of what my kind if it coutines past me should be called. But people in my homeland of Japan have made a name that in my mind fits prefect, Akuma demon in japanese. If you think there is anyway for me to learn to control myself when my animal genes call for my human genes to back down, then please help me, I don't want my past to follow my future." Kuro looked up at Kenji with pleading and sorrowful eyes.

Kenji smiled underneath his bandages and looked at her."The way I do when I feel a bad urge, I imagine for example my thirst satisfied. It will help but when you feel your animal side coming in control, you must put all your foucus into saying that you are in control. If you do become animal, you must accept them and when you feel your animal side has control of you. your must conquer it." He said to her spoken as if he too had the same problem that she had. He had been around for a little while and he understood the feeling of somthing trying to take over your body. He still has trouble, but he thinks of all the trouble and forces himself to see it will cause trouble.

Kuro nodded. "Thank you, I'll try, but there is no promise it'll work, I have verse animal DNA in me. It is becoming more rare now that my animal genes call for control, that is good I guess but my temper can be very short and the more my rage flares the more my animal genes well call out to me, usually I'll run form where I am when it becomes to intease for me to handle and once I believe I am a safe distance away form humans I'll let my animal genes have control till I'll wake up weak and confused in the night."

Kenji smiled as Kuro explanined her situation, he nodded his head at her agreeing to try."well If you run your letting the animal side take control, therefore no room for your human side to intervene. You must attain the balance between animal and human, let your animal side come to the surface but do not loose your human rationale. Rergardless of your temper it is a natural thing to get mad. Simply do what i do talk out your anger. or if that doesn't work try to subdue it." he said explaining to her as if she were a student he undertook.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus