Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro nodded. "It is no promble. Now I caught the scent of a human heading our way without knowing it. Nico can stay here and point the human in a different dircetion from the rest of us." Kuro fixed her backpack on her shoulders and headed north of the forest. "Does anyone know where we are in America? I know I was last in Tennessee but that was a year ago." Kuro called over her shoulder to Kenji and Amethyst.
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji shrugged his shoulders and looked to kuro."I am afirad i do not know, i wandered here in america a long time ago. I suppose we can keep walking or traveling until we see a landmark." he said to her while he adjusted the bandages around his face to ensure they were snug. He took in a deep breath and began to walk with ms. kuro."well if there is a human coming our direction kuro can redirect, if he doesn't blow it." he said scrathing his head.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst lagged a little behind Kuro and Kenji,but she was close enough to hear bits and pieces of the conversation.She stayed silent as she surveyed their surroundings,her elvish ears twitching once and a while.

Kuro looked over her shoulder at Amethyst. "Hey, Amethyst d you know where we are in America?" She slow down some to let Amethyst catch up with her and Kenji.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst looked at Kuro."I sorry to say this but no,I do not know where we are."Amethyst looked up at the sky."I mean,I could ask the other people of my kind,but it would be too dangerous."

Kenji shook his head and then looked to Kuro, He kept the Umbrella over his face and then looked to her."unfortuntalty I do not remeber were i am either. In America, i have been here long enough for the Americas to change." he said with a smile.

Kuro sighed. "Well, my best guess would be most likely....." Kuro paused to think about how long she has been running and where she remember's last being. "Well, I can remember last being in is Ohio, that was about a year ago, maybe less. So, somewhere up north of there." She just shrugged. "It is hard to tell where you are when you stick to the woods some much." She sighed, and fixed her backpack more sucure on her shoulders.

Kenji smiled and then looked to her and let out a sigh."ah that is the truth it is extemely hard once you have been accustomed to nature."he said with a smile underneath her bandages. He looked over to the forest and took in the scent.

Kuro stopped dead in her tracks and closed her eyes. She sniffed the air, the scent was stronger and she could tell who it is. It was a friend of her's from Ireland. As soon as she opened her eyes a blonde Irish man came stumbling out of some tall bushs. He fell to the ground near Kuro's feet. He looked up at her a smiled. "Dia duit Miss Kuro, fada ar bith a fheiceáil." He said to Kuro in Irish. Kuro shrugged. "B'fhéidir a thabhairt duit ach mothaíonn sé cosúil le lá amháin dom." Kuro looked at the others guessing they had no clue what she was saying. "This is one of my friends from Ireland."
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

Nico shouted, "HUMAN!!" And ran to the human and kicked him over onto the floor, "WHAT ARE YOU FOLLOWING US FOR," Nico turned and saw Kuro looking angered. He laughed a little then walked behind amethyst. "This isn't the real Kuro..." He said it to imitate a ghost, "Did that throw him off track Kuro? Course I read his mind 10 minutes ago but hey i was under." He laughed some more. " -And yes, I know you hate me,"

Kuro groaned and helped her Irish friend stand up. "Nico, you dumbass this is a friend of mine." She glared at Nico and sighed. "Tá brón orm le haghaidh mo ally. Tá sé beagán de ghealt." Kuro explained to her Irish friend. "Tá sé ceart go leor, leis an gcaoi a bhfuil do dÚsachtach máistir ag iarraidh a fhaigheann tú, ní iontas orm." The Irish man laughed and Kuro rolled her eyes. "I might as well tell you guys that my friend here does not speak english."
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

Nico sighed. "I'm preettttyyyy sure weve all figured that one out. How did he kind us? He smells like crap. Whens the last time he swam in a pond. I hate not knowing what people aare thinking, it gives me a headache. Whatever I'm going for a swim. I can track your thoughts too so gopod luck gettin rid of me." And with that Nico plunged into the lake.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus