Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

(yah, Chaos or Fallensiner)

(or some spectator...?)
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

(Nope, just you and I are on.)

(oh... cuz at the bottom it says 2....oh, thats including me *facepalm* maybe i cant read minds)

gtg
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji sighed seeing nico starting his ordeal again and rolled his eyes. He knew that some humans could be high strung and full of energy, but it was like he was straight out of some cartoon werer the main character was obscenly annoying.

Kuro woke up a few hours later then yawned. "At least I can get some sleep with Nico around/" She though. She sat up right then sighed to see that Nico hadn't yet got out of the water. She looked at the knife in her hands and read the ingravings again.
To my dearest little sister, Kuro Sakuranbo
Daren Sakuranbo
She smiled lightly at remembering her brother, how it was hard to find someone who would care about her. She looked and finally saw that there was two people around her that cared, Kenji and Amethyst.

Kenji smiled seeing kuro awake,it had been a great deal of time since he actually socialzed with people. He was glad that the people he was with was a tad bit younger and more open to accept things, then those of the old.

Kuro traced the ingravings on the blade of the pocket knife but on the japanese side since she couldn't read English as well as her brother, she could bearly write it. "Who knew that I would be able to meet new people that weren't human or even find a human who didn't try to run for their life from me?" Kuro sighed. "Life can be so confusing but rewarding." Kuro though out lound.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst watched the others then looked up at the sky.She sighed as a memory of what used to be her entire family made it's way into her head but she shook it off.She closed her eyes and reminded herself that only her older siblings were alive now and her mother abandoned her as a child.She opened her eyes and looked back at the sky,not hearing what Kuro had said.

KEnji smiled and nodded his head aknowledging Kuros words."as well as syou said kuro-chan, life can be confusing but rewarding, i have lived many yuears and i have helped save some people for very evil ones.": he said with a smile.

Kuro looked up at Kenji and smiled faintly. She stood up and grabbed her backpack. "Well, we better start heading north, those creatures well find us easy if we stay in place for too long."

Nico gave a faint grin seeing kuro lively, then dove underwater. He came up several seconds later. He had a net, filled with fish and turtles, "Sea food?" he asked.

Kenji rolled his eyes and looked over to nico."well you might as well save those for later, now we have to get a move on." He said giving nico a firm pat on the back. WAiting of rhim to say something.

Kuro looked over to Amethyst. "Amethyst what do you say? Are you going to join us on moving forward or just stay here?"
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst looked over at Kuro,the sad look dispersing from her eyes."I think we should go before night falls.If you guys really faced creatures,then whoever sent them would have probably sent more just in case the first time didn't succeed."

Kenji nodded his head and looked at the group."yes it owuld be best, thought i dont really like the sunlight i am pretty sure that the other creatures are more likely to strike when it is dark." he said as he looked at them. It had been some time since he interacted with others but he was rahter liking the way it was coming about. Kenji's dark inquisitive eyes continued to watch the the forest that surrounded them prepared for anythng that would happen.

"Whatever I'll catch up with you people later...but for now im goin fishing..." Nico said, then plunging down into the water.

Kuro rolled her eyes. "Not if we cover our scent, and I know how to do that." Kuro looked at the others. She sniffed the air to make sure there wasn't a scent she knew wasn't human, or similar to her's. She did catch a human's scent that wasn't Nico's but she didn't think it important. "Looks like we're all clear." She pulled out an unberlla for Kenji. "This might help keep you protective from the sun." She handed it to him.

Kenji smiled happily and gratefully took the umbrella with his gloved hand and held it above his head. "Thankyou miss Kuro. but yeas we shall go ahead and get moving with your lead ms. kuro" he said and made the motion for her to go ahead and move. He wanted her to take the lead seeing how it was the right thing to do, he thought i appropriate. And if Nico screamed like a scared woman then he would be able to move fast enough to see if it was one of those creatures coming after them.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus