Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew)

Amethyst watched the other girl look around.She sensed the girl was uneasy. Amethyst just watched and stayed silent.
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro closed her eyes then listened closly to where she could hear whatever was around's breathing and heartbeat, by the sound of it's heartbeat she assumed that it didn't want to be noticed. She opened her eyes again and decided to wait till it wanted to be known about.
Nico Nightengale (played by jyoshi)

(back and listening to the Hunger Games soundtrack.... so depressing)

"Kuro... it doesnt know i can read its mind..." said Nico laughing, "DONT GET OUT OF THE TREE AND ILL BURN IT DOWN YOU CREEPER!!!!" nICO SHOUTED AT IT.

Kuro hit the palm of her hand to her forehead and groaned. "You dumbass, I was letting whoever it was alone, if it wanted to be known then it would have said something, I could tell by it's heartbeat. God couldn't you get anymore ignorant, if that is even possiable!" Kuro voice had raised from annoince at Nico.

"WELL YES IT CAN!! YOU WANNA SEE?! HEY COME DOWN FROM THE TREE OR ILL KILL YOU!!!! BETTER?!?!?!!?" nICO SCREAMED

Kuro was serious going to choke Nico. "Ugn, shut your trap, your the most annoying, ignorant person I've ever met, and that isn't good."

"YEAH!!! HEY U WERE NICE TO ME TEN MINUTES AGO STUPID GIRL!!!" NICO SCREAMED

"That was because you weren't getting on my nerves this badly, I hope you know you're an asshole." Kuro stood up and walked away. "Come get me when you're ready to stop being an asshole to a girl you don't even know, you damn jackass and burn ing hell!" Kuro yelled before running off just to get away form him, she was already getting a headache from his screaming.

gtg

(Kk, see ya later.)
Kenji (played by fallensiner)

Kenji could tell kuro was uneasy to what ever was watching them, he could feel eyes starting at the back of them. He closed his eyes and began to listen to heart beats, he knew kuro and nico's heart beat and then he found and unfamiliar one, he looked straight at the creature."you might as well come out before that loud mouth, decided to throw a knife." he said to the creature his voice resonating.

Kuro walked for a good hour and stoped to sit down under a tree. She put her hand to her forehead, the headache getting worse and she sighed. She pulled out her pocket knife, but she never used it like the other one because her brother gave it to her for 13th brithday. She poped the blade up and ingraved in ehnglish on one side and the other in japanese, 'To my dearest little sister, Kuro Sakuranbo.' and below that it said 'Daren Sakuranbo'. Kuro smiled lightly remembering her brother then sighed. "There is no hope in looking back on something you can not change, but you still do it because you love to remember the things that made you happy." Kuro said with a small sigh.

Amethyst smiled as she watched the beings.She stood up and sighed."Hey the one who is screaming,can you stop?"Amethyst had a light voice that sounded like it hadn't been used for years.

Kenji smiled hearing the voice of the mysterious person. Kenji walked over and smacked Nico on the back of his head."Hey your scaring this newcomer." he said looking over to the directio of the voice, the same spot he spotted her before.

After a few hours of sitting around she decided she could beat Nico for her headache and she neededbto grab her asprin before it would get to where she needed medical attetion. She stood up and walked back to where the pound was then stopped when she heard the person she sensed ealier speak and staied back and listened ignoring her headache even though it was a pain in the ass for her.

Amethyst vanished off the tree branch only to reappear not far from the other beings."Thanks for that."Her elvish ears twitched. Amethyst looked at each being with her purple,slitted eyes.She had a slight smile on her face,showing a hint of her long fangs.She wore black shorts,a white shirt with a black jacket,and white running shoes.Her hands were in her pockets so she could hide her claws.

Kenji smiled and bowed to the new woman."It was my pleasure, that human will drive you crazy He automatically assumed I was a blood thirsty vampire." He said his face still covered, he smiled seeing that she had fangs. It made him feel a little bit better that he wasn't the only one that didn't have fangs.

(hey guys, hells back

Amethyst smiled,her long fangs showing."Well,as long as he doesn't get on my nerves and doesn't call me a demon,I think I could tolerate him."Her elvish ears twitched.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Water's lies (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus