Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » | | Hello, RPR!

Uhh hi, I'm new here! You can call me Karri (or Werepunk, of course.) I came here looking for some new roleplay friends! I actually have 2 great roleplay friends already but I'm greedy.

So uh, about me: I'm 19, an English major, hopeful writer, and attempted artist. I have a touch of social anxiety, so if I ever seem shy or standoffish, that's why.

I've been roleplaying, uhh...8 years now, I think? I started with warrior cats when I was 11-ish and I was awful, haha. My favorite types of roleplay include post-apocalypse/dystopian, mutant/gifted, fantasy, and supernatural. I love werewolves especially, so if you have any plots involving werewolves you want to try out, I volunteer to be your guinea pig. Same goes with post-apocalypse roleplays - I actually signed up here just to find a roleplay for my post-apoc character, Aki.

Let's see, other things I like...Well, I love Marvel (mostly the MCU, since I haven't had the chance to read many comics) and some DC. I also like a few animes, though I don't watch as much as I used to. I love reading, and watching movies. My favorite movie of all time is Mad Max: Fury Road and the best way to be my friend is to gush over Mad Max with me (not even joking.) I'm also total Dragon Age Trash.

I think that's enough about me. Well, I hope to meet some new people soon :3

P.s. Oh, I do have a question regarding my character Aki, maybe for a mod if they see this. He has a lot of violence in his past, which is implied but not described in detail on his profile. Should I add a violence warning to his profile anyway? I don't want to cause anyone distress but I'm not sure it's enough to warrant the warning.
Hey Werepunk! Welcome to RPR, one of the friendliest places on the internet! I hope you do find more people to RP and great RPs to remember.

As to your violence warning question: while I am not a Mod, I do say that unless you plan to RP a lot of violence, you don't necessarily have to put the warning. However, I use the warnings to also advertise specific things interested. I might be the only one to do this, but I think it is a way to tell how some RPs as well. If that makes any sense XD

Who's your favorite marval character?

And Mad Max is amazing!
Tfa_96

Hey there! Welcome to RPR, I'm sure you'll like it here. :D

I too started roleplaying on warrior cats, funnily enough. We're into the same sort of genre of roleplay so if you ever feel like roleplaying feel free to message me ^-^. I'd love to get to know you a little bit more :3.
Werepunk Topic Starter

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Hey Werepunk! Welcome to RPR, one of the friendliest places on the internet! I hope you do find more people to RP and great RPs to remember.

As to your violence warning question: while I am not a Mod, I do say that unless you plan to RP a lot of violence, you don't necessarily have to put the warning. However, I use the warnings to also advertise specific things interested. I might be the only one to do this, but I think it is a way to tell how some RPs as well. If that makes any sense XD

Who's your favorite marval character?

And Mad Max is amazing!

Hi! So far it seems like a neat place, so I'm optimistic ^^ Thanks for the warm welcome, haha.

I'm not explicitly looking for violent RPs, but in a setting like Aki's, violence would probably be part of life. It wouldn't have to be too gorey or anything, so I guess I'll leave off the warning for now? It does make sense. ^^ Thanks for the advice!

My favorite would have to be Steve or Bucky, I can't decide. Sam's great too, though..So is Nat. And Loki's one of my favorite villains. I guess I have a lot of favorites, haha.

And I knooow it's so good! Furiosa is basically the love of my life.
Quote:
Hey there! Welcome to RPR, I'm sure you'll like it here. :D

I too started roleplaying on warrior cats, funnily enough. We're into the same sort of genre of roleplay so if you ever feel like roleplaying feel free to message me ^-^. I'd love to get to know you a little bit more :3.

Hi, nice to meet you ^^ Oh gosh, you were a warrior too? Those were the days. I was being a little nosy and looking at your profile, and I noticed you like The Walking Dead. It's one of my favorite shows :3 I need to catch up on the 5th season, though.

Also, uh...is there a way to tag people on this site? I'm not really sure if tagging is a thing here.
Welcome to RPR! Nice to meet another Dragon Age fan! (I might be a little obsessed XD ) Hope you are enjoying the site so far! Did you draw you icon? It's really cool! Loki and Bucky are basically my two favorite marvel characters XD funny you should mention them!

As far as violence goes, as long as it isn't super descriptive on his profile it should be fine. You can PM me his link if you want me to take a look and double check for you. If rp's involving him are going to be especially gory and descriptive it would best be put into a properly tagged group or kept to a PM :)
Werepunk Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! Nice to meet another Dragon Age fan! (I might be a little obsessed XD ) Hope you are enjoying the site so far! Did you draw you icon? It's really cool! Loki and Bucky are basically my two favorite marvel characters XD funny you should mention them!

As far as violence goes, as long as it isn't super descriptive on his profile it should be fine. You can PM me his link if you want me to take a look and double check for you. If rp's involving him are going to be especially gory and descriptive it would best be put into a properly tagged group or kept to a PM :)

Hey! Ahhh I'm obsessed with Dragon Age too! I spent most of last weekend replaying Origins, haha. I am enjoying it so far. And yes, I did draw my icon, thank you! She's a character of mine. Haha, your favorite character is Loki? I totally couldn't have guessed that. :P I honestly just want to give Bucky a hug.

It's not super descriptive, so I think I'll be alright. I'll keep the tagging/PM thing in mind, but I usually prefer roleplaying over PMs anyway so it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks for the help :D
XD Nice! I've read all the books, all the comics and played through all 3 games at least once. I am dying for any news about when the next game is coming out XD Bucky does need hugs...that's why I think I like him so much. And your art style is awesome! I love it :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope that the site has been treating you well so far! It sounds like you are going to have a blast here, and I hope you do! I have had my own great experiences here, and it is great when others get that same one!
HibariHaru

Waving_Anime_Girl.gif
Oh! Hi there and welcome to RPR!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Werepunk, welcome to RPR! This is a fantastic introduction, thank you for sharing so much with us. :D I can't say I'm a big Dragon Age fan (I haven't played any, but I've been meaning to) but I do love Marvel!

I hope you'll find lots of new RP friends in no time at all. ;) Have fun!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Kim Site Admin

Werepunk wrote:
Also, uh...is there a way to tag people on this site? I'm not really sure if tagging is a thing here.

If you mean something like @ replies or Facebook's ability to add specific people as links to a post, then no, not yet. I'm looking into possibilities for adding something down the line, though. :)

And welcome! Thank you for the wonderful intro. <3
Aaa hello My name's Morgan/Ursa and i absolutely love Werewolves and apocalypse like settings and i love ocs to death so yes hi hello
Werepunk Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
XD Nice! I've read all the books, all the comics and played through all 3 games at least once. I am dying for any news about when the next game is coming out XD Bucky does need hugs...that's why I think I like him so much. And your art style is awesome! I love it :)

Ohh I know about the books but I didn't know there were comics! I need to look into that! I can't wait for a 4th game either, it's gonna be an interesting one. Honestly all I want from Civil War is for Bucky to be safe and happy (I'm holding on to hope, haha. And thank you ^//^ I'm glad you like it!
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope that the site has been treating you well so far! It sounds like you are going to have a blast here, and I hope you do! I have had my own great experiences here, and it is great when others get that same one!

Yep, so far it's been good and everyone seems really nice and I'm already having a good time :O Thanks for the welcome ^^
HibariHaru wrote:
Oh! Hi there and welcome to RPR!
Hiya! ^^ Thanks so much for the welcome. Seems like there's a lot of friendly people here!
Sanne wrote:
Hi Werepunk, welcome to RPR! This is a fantastic introduction, thank you for sharing so much with us. :D I can't say I'm a big Dragon Age fan (I haven't played any, but I've been meaning to) but I do love Marvel!

I hope you'll find lots of new RP friends in no time at all. ;) Have fun!

Hi Sanne! Thanks for the welcome :3 I definitely recommend checking out dragon age if you ever have the time ;) And yess Marvel is great~ And thank you, I will have fun :D
Marcat2001 wrote:
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!

Hey, nice to meet you Marcat! Thank you, and I'll definitely ask if I have questions. I hope you have a great day too. Thanks for being so friendly ^^

Kim wrote:
If you mean something like @ replies or Facebook's ability to add specific people as links to a post, then no, not yet. I'm looking into possibilities for adding something down the line, though. :)

And welcome! Thank you for the wonderful intro.

Oh, okay, thanks for answering my question! And thanks for the welcome ^^ I'm really enjoying the site so far~
Morocii wrote:
Aaa hello My name's Morgan/Ursa and i absolutely love Werewolves and apocalypse like settings and i love ocs to death so yes hi hello

Hey, nice to meet you! Yesss, werewolves and the apocalypse are my favorite subjects, haha. And OC's are great- mine are my babies and I love reading about other people's, too. It looks like we're both kinda new here, haha.

Whew, that got long. Hopefully this isn't breaking any rules on post length ^^' But thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome~

You are on: Forums » Introductions » | | Hello, RPR!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus