Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » New teddy bear in the community!

Anna_zpskp82jcwf.jpg
Hiya! LilyBear here! I was looking for a good writing site when I stumbled onto this beautiful site by chance! Let's see here...Possible questions I can answer....I really really like fantasy stuff...Oh! I am absolutely obsessed with the creatures: Kitsune, Neko, and Fairies! Except I base my Fairies off one of my favorite series by Aprilynne Pike. The fairies come from her book Wings. I try to follow it very closely but not too close since it can be a little too complex for some. I currently don't have any of my own pets, sadly. However if I could have a dog I would choose a Austrailian Shepherd. So cute! As for school subjects I really like Math and I am currently learning ASL(American Sign Language) Oh I feel like I have blathered on too much but one more detail to add...well two...One, I have never Roleplayed before but I would love to try! And second, I am a really friendly person.
Thank you,
~LilyBear~
Welcome to RPR! Fantasy is really popular here, so I'm sure you'll fit right in! Don't be nervous about not having roleplayed before, everyone had to start out somewhere. The New to Roleplay article has a lot of helpful tips and also links to other helpful articles. Everyone is super friendly here too, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)
LilyBear Topic Starter

Thank you Loki! That Link does look helpful! I will make sure not to hesitate when asking for help.
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Feel Free to start or join a game in the Find RP section and ask any questions :3 Fantasy is huge on here!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! From my own experience, I can tell you that you will definitely love this site! Wherever you want to join a roleplay, or simply use it as a website to store your character sheets or character ideas, it is there and amazing!
HibariHaru

Top-20-Favorite-Busty-Anime-Girls-According-to-Japanese-Fans-Monogatari-Tsubasa-Hanekawa.gif
Hi there and welcome, Lily! Awww... You're so adorable! <3
Sanne Moderator

Hey LilyBear, welcome to the site! :) Sign language is something I've wanted to learn as well, but I wouldn't know which one to pick to learn. (I know several languages and I believe each one has its own sign language, plus I don't know when or where I'd ever get to use it!)

The New to Roleplay guide Loki linked to is excellent, I hope you'll find it useful!
Hello love! The names Marcat2001, Marcat for short pleased to meet you! Welcome to the RP Repository! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and while you're here darling please have a wonderfully lovely~ day and stay here at the RP Repository!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D

I studied ASL back in college -- I tried in high school but got told it wasn't a "real language" so it wouldn't count toward my credits. How very small minded of the guidance office, ergh. I'm glad you are getting the chance!
Tfa_96

Hey there, welcome to RPR. I'm a little late to this post but it's okay xD. I hope you've found your way around by now and made a few friends. You seem live a very interesting person and I too love the idea of creatures as such. I used to have my own mini obsession with kitsunes few months back xD. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying yourself here so far! ^-^
Welcome to the site!
I don't think you need to worry about lacking RP skills - I think you'll develop them automatically when being on this site ;)
Ryu

Hi Lily!

Welcome. You are learning ASL? Does that mean your hands are really quick on the keys? I bet you can whip out some quick posts!
Welcome. I too love math. It's my favorite field of study next to science.
Asroc

Hey hey there!
LilyBear Topic Starter

Soo sorry I haven't responded sooner. Thank you so much for the welcome. Also to answer some of you.

Yes I can send a quick a reply since I'm good with asl though I don't know how those relate to each other...and to Sanne I didn't know there was different types of asl I don't think there would be a sign language for different languages...is that possible?

Anyway thank you guys so much for the welcome. One more note. I am rarely on during the weekends so sorry if I don't respond during any topic until Monday.
your friend,
LilyBear
Sanne Moderator

There are literally hundreds! Probably around three hundred or so, with Dutch and German and English (British) all having their own. Even the American continent has dozens. :)
LilyBear Topic Starter

Cool! Thank you for telling me sanne!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » New teddy bear in the community!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus