Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Flying Girl

Luna landed on top of the a house, she pulled her wings into her back. She jumped off the roof of the house, ignoring the pain in the right arm from the hiker who saw her while she was flying and tried to shoot her out of the sky like a bird. As soon as she was on the ground she gripped her arm where the guy shot her, which was above the elbow. "God, this hurts, why am I seen as a bird instead of a girl? I'll never know." Luna though to herself.
Aria (played by Bloodwolf1994)

Aria stroked the neck of her guitar. Her hood was pulled up, hiding her small violet horns. Her delicate bat like wings rested in the slits on her back. She knew how not to get caught by humans. How to pretend she was one of them. Her small hand reached up and rubbed the scars on her face. even after all these years they still hurt. When she spotted the young woman gripping her arm she tilted her head. The injury looked rather bad. against her better judgment she walked closer to her, like she would an animal she didn't trust. "Are you ok?" She asked in her soft and haunting voice.
Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna jumped in suprise at someone else's voice, then turned to see who it belonged too. "Y-yes, I'm fine." Her grip on her arm tighten, trying to make it so the blood wouldn't been seen. Her blood was darker than most human's. She was glad that she was able to hide her wings before she fell.

Aria didn't press her. If the girl didn't want to tell her what was wrong then Aria figured she didn't need to know. She gave a shrug with her delicate shoulders. "whatever you say kid." One small hand pushed her hood back, not enough to show her horns but so her face could be seen clearly. Her violet eyes flickered back to the girl's arm and her darker then normal blood. Aria didn't know much about humans so she figured it was possible for their blood to be that dark. She'd always thought the color was odd though. Aria's blood was blue, Just like the horseshoe crab, it worked like a charm to keep away infection. She shuffled in her pockets before pulling out a strip of cloth. "At least bandage it before you bleed out."

Luna nodded and took the cloth from the woman and wrapped it around her blood arm. "T-Thank you, I should be fine..." She trails off thinking about hhow she was going to remove to bullet so her arm would be able to heal like being shot was a minor cut. She sighed, her back acehing from her angel from calling to come out. She blew some of her metallic silver bangs out of her deep red eyes.

Aria smiled a little, showing perfect white teeth. "That's good to hear, can't have you all bleeding all over the place. waved a small hand at her. "I'll let you go now so you cant treat that cut." she reached back into her hoodie's pocket and pulled out a card. It had a picture of a little white and purple devil playing a guitar and read "Pale devil's Music shop." She handed it to the girl. "I'm Aria by the way and this is my shop. business has been kinda slow so I figured I'd play a bit to drum some up but..." she chuckled. "No one but you is out right now." She looked back up. "Stop by if you ever have the time." She decided that this human couldn't be too bad. Not to mention if she did try to kill her, which humans always tried to do when they found she was a demon, Aria was sure she could fight her off and escape. Unlike what humans thought Aria didn't want to kill unless she had to. She'd rather just laugh and have humans not ask too many questions.

Luna smiled at the female and took the card with her left arm. "Thanks, I'll see if I can anytime soon. I'm Luna." Luna didn't think much of the girl's scars on her face, since she had scars on her back. She could tell the girl wasn't human but didn't think she would attack Luna since most demons would have taken the chance to kill someone when they were wounded. "If you don't mind me asking, but do you know someone who can remove a bullet?" Luna glanced at her arm that was still bleeding through the cloth but not running down her arm.

She frowned at the slightly odd question. She figured Luna had simply gotten scratched by something, not that she'd been shot at. "I can." she said slowly. "But not out here. I have some stuff to take out bullets at my shop." she rubbed the scared side of her face. "It's not too far from here if you want to go." she told her, hoping she wouldn't ask why she had the knowledge of removing bullets. She still thought of Luna as human and didn't want her to find out she was a demon. It'd been a long time since she talked to anyone.

Luna nodded and stood up. "If you don't mind, I got shot when I was, er, hunting. I guess another hunter thought I was a deer or something." Luna shrugged causing a sharp pain to run through her right arm. "As soon as this bullet is out, I know I'm dead. My wound well start to visibly heal and that rises some question, but I can't leave a bullet in my arm or it well become worse." Luna though as the aceh in her back numbed as the night drew closer to dawn.

Aria smiled and began to walk towards her shop that also doubled as her home. she whistled a tune, her haunting voice drifting in the slight breeze. She didn't seem to be in a rush. She'd get the bullet out of Luna's wound and would go along her way. They'd part as acquaintances, maybe she'd even come back to visit her soon.

Luna followed behind Aria, keeping to herself. She was just hoping she could get out of her shop before Aria could notice how fast she was healing. She was an angel, but didn't mean she wished she wasn't; she was outcasted by her family and her ownkind.

Aria stopped before a small two story brick building. The sign sported Aria's white devil and guitar icon on a black background with the violet letters proclaiming this to be her shop. She walked inside, the bell above the door chiming softly. An African Grey Parrot bobbed his head. "Pretty lady, Pretty lady." the bird then whistled and Luna.

aria smiled as she sat her Guitar down. "Sorry, He never learned not to say what he thinks." she petted the parrot as he sat on his perch on her desk. Aria pulled out a first aid kit and sat in her chair with a stool inf front of her. "Sit and I'll take out that bullet."

Luna nodded and sat down across from Aria. She unwarpped her arm, which looked worse than most people would think from a simple bullet. The bullet hit deep enough where it was still seeble from the outside so Luna thought it would heal in a few days. "Uh, I guess it was a different type of bullet." One strong enough to knock me out of the sky Luna though remembering the luck she had the bullet didn't hit her wing but instead hit her arm.

Aria frowned at the bullet but took out her tweezers. She gripped the bullet and slowly began to pull it out. Aria's parrot bobbed his head then fell back, playing dead. It was his way of asking if the girl would die. Aria shook her head and the bird got back up. He moved to the edge of the table and whistled at Luna again. Unlike it's owner the bird could tell Luna wasn't a human. He whistled again. "Pretty bird, Pretty bird, Pretty bird"

Luna winced when Aria started to take the bullet out and also when she knew the parrot knew that she wasn't human. She watched Aria pull the bullet out as waves of pain floud through her body. She bit her lower lip trying not to scream in pain.

Aria sat the bullet on the table and wiped the blood away. "Hush Kumi." She told the parrot as she watched Luna's arm. She leaned forward and gave her a sniff. She smelt, feathery, maybe she owned birds. Maybe that's why Kumi kept saying pretty bird. Maybe he wanted a girlfriend.

Luna gulped when Aria smelled her, seeing that her scent wasn't the same as a humans. Fear crossed her eyes when the bullet wound healed some to where it looked like she had it for a month instead of just a few minutes. She moved her arm quickly away so that in hope Aria wouldn't notice that Luna's arm stopped bleeding the second the bullet was out and had looked much better, it was a dead give away the she wasn't human.

Aria pulled back and tilted her head. "So...you're not human?" she asked. She thought for a moment. What the heck would cause this girl to smell like a bird. Well she could be a harpy. Aria had met several and they'd always gotten along with them well...or the girl could be an angel. They weren't bad either though some had tried to kill her after seeing what she was.

Luna nodded. "Y-Yes, I'm not human." She didn't meet Aria's gaze. "Luner Angel." She didn't think it was good to get in on her past, as well as to why she wasn't with others of her kind. Her grip on her arm tighten, seeing that she was found out about but she knew she could erase Aria's memory of what she just heard and take the bullet away so that there would be no evidnce of that anything non-human was around.

aria scanned her face for a moment then leaned back. "Ok." she said simply before petting Kumi. He whistled and climbed onto her shoulder. Kumi bobbed his head more and Aria chuckled. "I think Kumi has a little crush on you." Kumi nodded and continued to whistle at Luna.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Flying Girl

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus