Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Flying Girl

Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna smiled at Aria. "Thank you, I took lessons when I was younger but I never had a bass guiter." Luna played a few more verses from different songs, humming with the notes.
Aria (played by Bloodwolf1994)

Aria smiled back. "It's nothing I'm always happy to spread the love of music and will do so every chance I get." She sat down the Lyre and moved to the section where she kept all the things for Base Guitars. She motioned for Luna to fallow. "I have tons of cases too." she waved a hand to show her the cases. some where plain but others heavily decorated.

Luna followed Aria and looked at the different cases. She though it would be best to pick the plain nlack one since it would be easier to hide when she was flying. "Thank you." She smiled gratefully at Aria.

"No problem." Aria said with a bright smile. She walked to the desk and took out the inventory book. she quickly jotted down what she gave away before slipping the book back in her desk. "Need anything else?" she asked while Kumi whistled and bobbed his head.

Luna shook her head. "No, I should be good." Luna looked at her wound to see it was almost fully healed.

"Alright." aria said softly before moving back to Kumi. She looked over at Luna's wound. "I'm glad that's healing nicely."

Luna shrugged. "It would be worse if you didn't get the bullet out. It's weird how healing works on Luner Angels." She remembered how she could heal for a few seconds but look like months and then it could turn to the worse of it.

Aria smiled. "I think all none humans heal weird." she chuckled and petted Kumi, the bird whistled and bobbed his head. He seemed rather comfortable around none humans.

(Sorry for the late reply, school.)

Luna smiled. "Yeah, but it is very helpful. If I was human that would've taken months to heal with a scar behind." Luna shrugged. She placed her new bass guiter into the case.

[It's ok]

"True." she said with a smile. Kumi climbed onto her shoulder and whistled something in her ear. Aria shook her head. "I am not getting you a girlfriend."

Luna giggled. "You can't blame him for wanting a girlfriend; everyone needs someone." Luna petted Kumi gently.

She frowned. "Yes but most animals don't like me. I'd rather not get a new bird and have it bite my fingers off. I had to raise Kumi as a hatchling..."

Luna nodded. "I can understand that. Animals usually don't like non-human creatures and treat them just as bad as the humans would."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Flying Girl

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus