Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Flying Girl

Luna Nanada (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Luna smiled and looked at the parrot. "He has very strang tastes then." Luna petted Kumi gently. She knew she was an outcasted by her own kind, along with her brother hating her for the thought of that it was her fault for the reason why him and her were outcasted and earthbound. She looked at Aria. "What about you, Aria?" Luna figured if Aria knew about non-humans than she is either non-human herself or she was half human.
Aria (played by Bloodwolf1994)

Aria looked away. "Uh...I..." she stammered. She didn't know how to say it. Rage Demons were thought of as large, brutish, and stupid creatures. Aria was nothing like that. she was small and intelligent. "Rage Demon" was all she said.

Luna nodded. "Well, at least you aren't an outcast to your own kind I guess." She smiled at Aria, pretty much showing that she wasn't like other angels. She didn't kill someone unless they were a threat to her, and Aria had shown that she wasn't a threat to Luna. Luna was grateful that Aria helped her out with getting the bullet out of her arm. "Even though I have been around for a long time, I don't believe I have met a Rage Demon before."

Aria smiled and pulled back her hood showing the fairly small horns. She then took off her hoodie and let her small wings go free. "We're an ancient race, we were around before humans were. I was born just before the ice age." Aria seemed proud of the fact. "Not to many of us are around anymore because our tempers normally do us in. We turn into very nasty monsters when mad. My parents even tore apart Atlantis."

Luna was taken aback by that. "Wow, I guess I should not make you mad then." She smiled. "I've only been around since the 1600's, I forgot what year excatly. Most Luner Angels take everything too seriously, but I got lucky on that factor." Luna shrugged, remember the other luner angels she met in the past and how they seem to be too serious all the time. More so on the way they talk.

Aria laughed. "It's rather hard to make me mad." Kumi bobbed his head, nodding in agreement with his owner. Her wings twitched a bit. "Most of the angels I met were out to." she made air quotes "Purify the world from the likes of vile demons." She smiled. "I'm not vile though. Except for my scars I think I'm rather adorable."

Luna rolled her eyes at the angels goal in life. "That is most angels for you; most of which think I'm sort of demon because my wings aren't white, but instead of black." Luna sighed remembering how other angels would go after her thinking she was a demon in angel from only with black wings. "In my oppion, I'm glad that I was outcasted."

Aria smiled sadly. "That's sad. I understand but it's still sad." aria ran her fingers over her scared face. "I used to wish I was an outcast, that one cared, so they'd never ask me what was wrong." she petted Kumi. "then I realized how lonely a life like that was. I was always alone." She waved a hand. "That's why I have this shop. I don't want to be alone again." She hoped Luna understood she wasn't talking about herself but the fact that Luna would eventually understand that being an outcast sucked because it meant you were always alone.

Luna nodded. "Yeah it is a lonely thing to be on your own all the time but because of being an outcasted I've met people I never would've having the rules that are placed on each angels shoulders. If I wasn't a outcast I would proably be a totaled different person. That also includes my speech." Luna shrugged remembering how her brother acted when he was outcasted with her, during the time he was alive.

Aria tilted her head to the side. "Ok." she said simply. She understood Luna's point and never made a habit of arguing with anyone. they all had options and none were worth losing lives over. She stood and piked up a Lyre. She lovingly stroked the old instrument. It looked as though it belonged in a muesum and not the Rage Demoness' hands.

Luna watched Aria carefully, she trusted the woman but it was a habit of being caution and careful that she has had ever since being eartbound. She looked around the shop seeing all the different kinds of musical objects as she called them.

she looked back at Luna. "You can look at and touch any of the instruments...except for my Lyre. That might make me mad." she stroked the strings letting a soft melody float through the shop. She began singing almost under her breath, in a different language.

Luna nodded and stood up, her arm no longer brothering her. She looked around then picked up a bass guiter. She plaied a few notes. "It's been awhile since I've plaied."

aria stopped playing and looked over at Luna. "why?" she asked even when Aria had gone through her depressive stage she'd still played music she didn't understand why someone would stop playing, but such was her love of music.

Luna shrugged. "I've had to move around alot so I never really had a chance to play anything in awhile." Luna had been going to a different place in the world everyday but she had been staying in America for awhile then moved to another country. She had moved to different places to keep from demons who believe that a earthbound angel is easy game and come after her.

Aria frowned. "That's too bad." She stroked the Lyre again. "I've always played music. My favorite job was to travel around ancient Greece and Atlantis singing of the gods." She smiled warmly at Luna. "I always loved the way people enjoyed listening to the music."

Luna smiled back at Aria. "Yeah, music has an effect on everyone. It can calm you down and make you fall asleep, or it could get you ready for a fight. Music is a great thing that was brought into this world." She plaied a few notes. She started a verse from a song she had heard called Angel with a shotgun. It was the only beinning verse.

aria nodded and listened to her play. She stayed quite as she worked through the beginning verse of the song. Once she was done Aria said. "You can have it if you want, if you don't have one already." Aria didn't need the shop to get money, since she lived so long she often sold older items to museums, of course always under an anonymous name.

Luna looked up at Aria. "You serious?" Luna never had a bass guiter since she would move around so much but she took lesson when she lived with her foster parents many years ago. She plaied another note. "It's yours, you should keep it."

Aria gave a delicate shrug. "I run a music shop." she said. "I have several bass guitars so giving away one is no skin off my back." she flapped her wings once then pulled them into the slits on her back. "You should take it if you want it."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Flying Girl

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus