Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf)

"Fine" she says as she grabs Alayla's hand and hoping Alayla would grab Damon's hand since she was closest. greta teleportation what can be worse. She thought to herself sense she hated teleportation.
Damon (played by Ice_King) Topic Starter

He grabbed Alayla's arm and teleported them out of there and into Jessica's bedroom "Alayla I sorry for making you mad I just wanted someone to help us Since Michael went AFK." He said looking at her.
John Fang (played anonymously)

Another student was passing by, saw this and was startled"WHAT THE-"

"Oh great" she said as tryed not to say something. just great the room that I never wanted to think of her room I should have saved her before he shot the bullet maybe I shouldn't have pushed him. She thought

That same student teleported in the room with them"hey snow, showed them the room I showed you" he says suorising them

(*suprising them)

"Yep" she says. great why Jessica's room why why why. She thought. Why couldn't it be someone's else's room that would have been nice and much better then the dead persons room. She thought

"Snow who is this". He said as eyes went black and was ready to fight". He looked at snow wolf

"Hey I know this room it's jessica's room, I haven't seen her in a couple days, where is she? You guys know her? We are pretty close friends, she's helped me out in a lot of ways, I wouldn't be here I'd it wasn't for her" he looks at you guys not knowing about the murder

She looks down cause she knows that it was her fault Jessica was dead. i should have shot him before he shot Jessica then she would have been alive. She thought stomping on her foot on accident and trying not to yell.

"Why is everyone silent, is she away on vacation or something" he looks calmly at the group"she didn't tell me, anything"

"She is dead she was shot" He said fighting his sadness.

"His a friend" she says. "why you have to say shot just say...never mind" she siad looking down still cause she remembered hearing the gun shot of when it happedn

You see him snap, he looks at the ground and is crying"no,no NONONONONONONONono-" he stops crying and looks at you guys with no eyeballs, just eye sockets and what was once his right eye was now glowing blue, and his wold face turned into a skull"I'LL KILL THEM FOR THIS" he says in a terrifying voice and teleports away

(*wolf)

" Snow its not your fault you tried to save her". He said placing his hand on her shoulder.

"It is my fault I should have just killed him when j had the chance that basically makes me the murder cause he didn't hit the trigger Iuntil I pushed him" she siad angry at herself

He returns and hus rose"you didn't do this, trust me, I would have felt, the sins crawling on your back" he hugs tightly"don't blame yourself, he was going to pull the trigger anyway, you were just probably at the wrong time and place"

"Jessica wouldnt want you to beat yourself up should want you to find the person and destroy him." He looked at her.

"Hehehe, you must be Damon, Jessica always talked about you, she would tell me this and that, and that she was falling in love, so the person who caused this, will be payed, sincerely" his eye turns red"BY ME RIPPING OUT THERE HEART, AND SHOWING THEM THE TRUE MEANING OF JUDGMENT" he looks away and is walking, not teleporting

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus