Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Alayla (played by DancingDawn)

Alayla calmly and quietly walked in the classroom. The teacher looked at her and they got eyecontact. Alayla stared at her for a few seconds, then the teacher looked away and continued helping the others. She found an empty chair and table and dragged it over next to Damon and Michael. She didn't say anything while doing this, but just gently sat down. She took a look at their drawings, and then started to draw someone herself. She drew Jessica. Of course, you couldn't see that at first, but it became more and more clear. She was exceptionally good at this, and the drawing had a lot of details, because she had memorized Jessica completely. "Do you guys have any idea, who it could be? Or how we're gonna do this?"
Michael Dove (played by Reckless)

He looked up at Alayla as she spoke, it was obvious who she was drawing as she seemed to fill her drawing with lots of emotion to make it more realistic. Michaels face softened as he noticed this difference. "No, I'm not sure"
Damon (played by Ice_King) Topic Starter

He finshed the drawing of Michael and looked up at Alayla " no clue but we can try and find out."

His gaze drifted off his art as he stared out of the window at the lush green grass and the tall healthy trees. Demons hate being enclosed for long and he was no exception.

"Do you guys want to do something after school? I don't want to go home." He said putting his sketch book on the table.

He didn't turn back to them as he only spoke "sure, I'm free"

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at Michael.

He turned back to face them "yea. I'm fine" he didn't really want then knowing his weakness.

He smiled "hows your drawing coming along?He said grabing his sketch book up almost forgetting he put it down.

"Huh? Oh, I'm finished" he looks down at his drawing before managing a slight smile

"Cool so am I."He said with a smile. He placed his sketch book back on to the table.

He nodded before turning to look at Damon. He then averted his eyes to look down at the males drawing.

"I'm free. And I know what we can pass the time with. I've got something to show you, remember?" She finished the sketch of Jessica, closed the book and put it away before turning towards both of them with a friendly smile, which was a bit weird as ever since she heard about Jessica's death she's been filled with rage and hasn't really smiled too much. But now she is. And to her, Damon and Michael are her allies. She has a funny way of showing people that she appreciates them.

"Yeah I remember" He said turning his head to look her. He nodded and look at Michael.

He nods "fine-" He was cut off as the school bell rang, signalling the end of the day. He then immediately stood up before packing his things away into his satchel and strapping it up onto his shoulder "let's go then."

"Okay"He put all his stuff in his satchel and stood up after Michael.

He automatically raised a hand to cover a yawn that escaped his lips. Sleep was catching up with him quicker and quicker these days. Turning back to Alayla he asked "so, where would you like to show us?"

She calmly waited for their response. When the bell rang she looked up, got her things and stood up and waited for them to get their things. She shrugged her shoulder slightly. "I don't know. The forest maybe. Somewhere with a lot of space," she replied, and started walking. "I figured someone should probably know about this, and if we're going to work as a team to catch Jessica's killer, I might as well let you in on it," she explained. She walked out of the school and headed towards the forest, which would be the ideal place. They just had to go in a little deep, but it wasn't a problem, because she knew the forest like the back of her hand, and nothing could harm them.

He nodded at her words before watching her leave. He then turned back to Damon and smiled "come on then" and with that he started to follow Alayla before quickly catching up with her

He followed right behind them. He looked around as they walked. He Trust Alayla and with Michael he felt safe.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus