Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Damon (played by Ice_King) Topic Starter

I reach in my bag and pull out my class work and a test with a F on it. I really try to hide my face from Michael. This is bad. I have never failed a class before.
Michael Dove (played by Reckless)

He takes the papers from Damon as his eyes skim over the work. It took him a few minutes to read it but once he was done a smile crept onto his face "actually, the plot is pretty good. With just a few changes you could achieve a C"

"Really?" I said smiling looking in to his eyes. I like working with Michael. I feel like he gets me.

He stood up off the chair before sitting down on the floor. He was thinking hard as he leaned against his chair.

I watch Michael think. I am so happy that he is helping me with this work. I like how he is so into it.

Taking a pencil he circled something and wrote something above it before turning to face Damon up on the chair and smiling "how about this?" He handed him the work

I smiled I was shocked he was so good at this."yeah its perfect"I said with a big smile on my face.

His smile grew as he heard Damon's words. "It's not that good" he looked away at the pencil in his hands

"Yeah it is your really good at this" I smiled and started to play with my hands. I like how happy he gets when he dose English.

He looked up at the wall and at the clock "I have to get home in a half an hour"

"Will I dont want to make you late do you want a ride?" I looked at him worried

He looked back at him "yes, that would be great. I just need to get some stuff from my locker"

I follow him to his locker and look around the halls i have never seen them this empty.

When he reached his locker he opened it and took out his art notebook and his jumper. Putting the jumper on he closed his locker and turned back to Damon.

"Are you ready to go?" I ask looking in to his eyes. I don't know why I love his eyes so much.

He nodded and blinked, his tail flicking at his feet. "Yea sure"

"Okay" I say with a smile. We headed down the hallway to my car.
Alayla (played by DancingDawn)

Around the corner, a voice could be heard. It seemed angry. Or maybe more annoyed than angry. "Argh! That stupid locker!" She yelled as she punched her locker. At the first glance the first thing you noticed might have been her angry face and her incredible eyes that look like thunderclouds. Her locker was completely shut and fried to a crisp. All the other lockers had a regular color, but hers however was completely dark grey like ash, which for some seemed really peculiar. She ripped it open violently, grabbed her stuff and shut it again. Then she took a few seconds to cool herself down. She didn't usually lose her temper like this. She drove a hand through her icy-blue whiteish long slightly curly hair that so many girls envied. She managed to fix it, so it didn't bother her. She then turned around and saw the two guys.

He looked up to notice a girl standing next to a very burnt locker. He looks at Michael. But gets no reaction. She is really pretty he liked the color of hair.
Cato Heffards (played by Dot)

(Is there a certain role in this for anyone here? Should I ask before entering a character? :3)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus