Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Dark wolf (played by Scarletwolf)

great the murder that is my friends friend is so dead Great she's so going to kill me for that. She thought. Oh wel, she say it coming. She thought. "i got to use the bathroom" she says as she runs to the girls bathroom and looks in the mirror.
John Fang (played anonymously)

After a while he goes to the entrance to the girls bathroom"you ok in there"
Damon (played by Ice_King) Topic Starter

He looks around her room and heads over to the bed and sit on it. We always had so much fun up her.

"Yeah" she says sniffling. "Nothing wrong" she says wiping a tear away cause she has been crying but they just couldn't see the tear. i can't do it I just can't I killed her well not really I more of pushed him and he pulled the trigger but it's still my fault now I have to kill my friends friend that is her brothers come on. She thought

His eyes turned black as a big bang came from down stairs. He looks at everyone and rushes down stairs.
John Fang (played anonymously)

He comes in"why are you crying

"I'm not crying" she says as she wipes the tear away. "I just had so,etching in my eye that's all" she says as she sits on the ground. "You shouldn't be in the girls bathroom" she says as she sits down.
Alayla (played by DancingDawn)

(I will reply as soon as possible. Perhaps tomorrow)

(hello? Guys?)

"Yeah you are." He said leaning up against the door way to the bathroom. " Girl forget the dam gender roles and talk too us why are you crying?" He said walking over to her. ( sorry been busy with school)

"I'm fine nothing is wrong just something in my eye seriously" she said. because I know the murder and who he is. She thought trying to hide her thoughts. ( me to)

"You know you can tell us anything right" He said with a smile. He had a hint she was hiding something from them.

"I-I" she started to cry again. "The murder is u-uhhhh....." She trailed off cause she couldn't betray her friends brother. cause my friends brother is the murder she thought and she found a image of him shouting Jessica and she tryed to push it away.

"Who is the murder" He shot back fast. "If you know something say it." He said as he looked at her waiting for her to tell him.

She gets up and wipes her face. "Somebody I isn't know here name all I know is that there my friends brother!!" She says.
Alayla (played by DancingDawn)

(Wow! Sorry, guys. I haven't been on here for ages, because I've been busy with a whole lot of stuff and also forgot my password. There has been a lot going on lately, I deeply apologize)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lockdown High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus