Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Youre a tribute in the hunger games!

Alex Jones (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Alex though about it for a moment then shrugged, he knew he was going to die out here at least try to get someone to live. "Why not? One of us are going to end up dead but might as well help each other out till it comes down to lesser numbers." Alex was always very blunt.
Kira Silvers (played by jyoshi) Topic Starter

"Oh...okay...thank you for...saving me...but why?" She asked hesitantly

Alex shrugged again. "I just did, never really though as to why. I just hate the careers and though it would be fun to mess with them." Alex looked up the see a helicoppter about them. "We better go so they can get the body." Alex moved away from the body of the career girl in a tree about ten feet away.

"Okay..." Kira walked silently, gripping the knife, deep in thought. "After the reaping..... did someone cme to see you..?"

Alex nodded. "My dad, sister, some friends, and that is, what about you?" Alex looked over at Kira.

"no..."Kira said shortly

Alex felt sorry for the girl. "Don't you have any parents, sisters, brothers, andone?" Alex looked sorrowful for the girl.

"yeah. ive got parents...they clapped for me when i was picked..." I looked down, knowing the cameras were on me i put both of my middle fingers up.

Alex couldn't help but laugh lightly when she flicked off the cameras. "They most be real assholes to do that, I know my brothers did the same thing, I'm the youngest and one is a year older than me and the other is two so they are both able to get picked and was happy it was some else it doesn't matter that it was their little brother." Alex shook his and sighed. "I would have at least felt sorry for the jackasses but looks like they don't give a damn about me."

Kira nodded, as they walked Kira heard footsteps coming closerer and closer. She pulled up her knife and nudged Alex.

Alex heard the footsteps as well and tighten his grip on his throwing knife. He looked around the area surronding them.

An arow flew out of nowhere hitting Kira in her calf, and knocking her to the ground, screaming.

Alex knelt down to help Kira then looked in the direction the arrow came from and spotted who shot the arrow. They shot another and aimed it at him but missed. Alex stood up, aimed his knife for the persons head, then throw it hitting it's mark. He knelt down on his knees to help Kira. "How deep do you think it is?"

Kira yelped, then clasped her hand around her mouth. "Not to deep," she said quickly, standing up and wiping her blood with her shirt.

Alex made her sit back down. "We need to get it out of your leg before it can get in deeper. Do you want me to get it out or would you rather do it?"

"Nah. I will..." Kira said yelping as she pulled it out.

Alex opened his backpack and pulled out the bandages and handed them to her.

"Thank you....." Kira said taking the bandage and wrapping it around her leg.

Alex watched Kira wondering why the person was able to hit her but not him. "Is there anything else you need?"

"No.............shelter.... we need shelter...." she said clenching her fists as she walked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Youre a tribute in the hunger games!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus