Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Youre a tribute in the hunger games!

Alex Jones (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Alex walked along side Kira then saw a cave about a mile away. "How about that cave over there?" He pointed to the cave.
Kira Silvers (played by jyoshi) Topic Starter

"alright." Kira grinned for a second. "Is there food in that bag...?" said Kira, as she limped to a stick and picked it up, using it as a cane.

Alex grimaced. "No there is only water, medical suppiles, a flashlight, roped and some other stuff. I'll go hunting later."

"Not alone...this is the hunger games...not a stupid game... there is still careers..." Kira said, trying to jog without using the stick, but falling on the ground in a failed attempt

Alex stuck out his hand to help her up. "I know that, of course, but you can't come along you'll scare away all the animals and be dead wieght, no offence."

"Then...ill walk slowly..." Kira took his hand and stood up, letting it go the second she was up.

Alex sighed. "Can you just trust me, you saw how saved your ass from that career girl earlier, I've gone hunting before." He knew the cameras were turned away.

"Fine..." Kira sulked walking in front of him, then walking to the cave even faster.

Alex rolled his eyes and walked to the cave behind her. "You don't have to sulk about it, your hurt and need to rest up and not open your wound anymore than it already is, trust me you'll thank me later." He patted her shoulder before he grabbed his throwing knife, leaving his backpack with her, and left to go hunt.

"Alright..." Kira said, laying down in the cave and falling asleep.

Alex was gone until it was almost night then went back to the cave. He had gotten two rabbits and three birds. He was to tell Kira that he got back and had got something to eat but he kept queit when he saw she was sleeping. He sat down in the cave and seacrhed through his backpack queitly not to wake her up.

Kira woke up, "are you back...." She whispered.

Alex looked over at Kira. "Yeah, I'm sorry if I woke you up." Alex moved his backpack away when he saw there was nothing to help right now.

"Its fine... we cant cook that....itll tell people where we are..." Kira looked at him wearily.

Alex sighed. "We can't eat it raw either.........." He looked up at the cieling of the cave and saw a hole. "We can try caving in the entarnce then the smoke of the fire well come out of the cave through the hole in the cieling." He looked at Kira and pointed up at where the hole was.

"We can try it.... just.... be ready for an attack....thats all..." Kira looked down, clenchig the knife she stole from the career.

Alex nodded and grabbed some fire wood from outside and caved in the cave entrance. He pucked the birds and skined the rabbits, then started a fire up. After Alex finished cooking the animals he knocked out the fire and handed Kira a rabbit. "I guess you want to stay alive here." He murmured.

"Well... deat doesnt fit me... besides... when i get home... ive got to rub it in my families face.... after i kick all their asses...." Kira took a small nibble from the rabbit.

"At least one of us plans on living." Alex mumbled while packing up the rest of the food but one bird. He sat down and took a bite out of the bird.

"Dont....give up like that.....thees tributes out there....killing eachother....we cant just give up...." Kira sighed.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Youre a tribute in the hunger games!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus