Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Youre a tribute in the hunger games!

Alex Jones (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

"What use is it hoping to live if I know I going to die? I'm from eleven, their going to leave me alone until it comes down to lesser numbers." Alex sighed, where he was, he had no hope in living after this.
Kira Silvers (played by jyoshi) Topic Starter

"Dont...lose youre hope... everyone alive rightnow....has a chance...ome have an advantage... the smart careers that fled....or the tributes with a six person alliance....our advantage is hope....the only thing thats wiling on helping us..." Kira took a large bite of the rabbits leg.

Alex took another bite out of the bird. "I know I'm going to die, but doesn't mean I won't try to live, I won't die in vein." Alex sighed, remembering that his parents said they would miss him and his brothers even called out that they would make sure to give him go place to rest in piece.

Kira laid her head back against the cave, making sure to not fall asleep. "Night..." Kira whispered.

Alex finished off half the bird and saved the rest of it for another time. "Night, sleep well."

Kira nodded at him, then dozed off, but not for long, theres no suching as sleeping well for Kira, having her repeating bad dreams.

(I gtg. it is easter ^^. cya Kuro!)

Alex kept watch while Kira slept, he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep in the hunger games. He looked through the hole in the cieling to see how many were dead. "12, huh?"
(Cya Jyoshi! :) )

Kira woke up, flinging her knife in random directions. "Has...the other tribute...from 11 died...?" Kira asked. She was watching him while he looked through the crevice.

Alex sat back down and shook his head. "Surprisingly, no she is still alive."

Kira grimaced, "Thats not good...he...is a killer...this is his punishment...he's probabl shown off to the careers..." She looked down.

Alex raised an eyebrow at her. "He? Do you mean the male tribute from your districe?"

"Yes...his name is Mark, he...slaughters people...that get in his way..." Kira layed her head back, wiping her mouth on her shirt.

"Most people out here have no choice but to do so. It's either be killed or kill."

"Even...back in the district...he kinda worked for the ...damn peacekeepers..." Kira growled, at thee thought, h nails digging into her skin. "We need to stay out of his way...and let someone else take him..."

Alex nodded. "Yeah, before anything bad happens, I know the oldest is out so that makes me the oldest." Alex sighed. "Tha means I'll be trageted less and that I am from Eleven."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Youre a tribute in the hunger games!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus