Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » from the depths of wonderland

AliceD

Hello everyone, this is Alice and I am new to this site.
I am 26 years old, I live in UTC+1 and I'm currently in search for original band roleplays °^°
Other than that, at the moment I like roleplays set in our current time with only slight elements of supernatural stuff or no fantasy themed content at all. It's not that I don't like these kinds of roleplays, it's just at the moment I'm searching for some place to put some slice of life, everyday characters in; mostly members of fictional bands or based around this musical environment I created.
I know that this is pretty specific, but I still hope that I might find someone to play this kind of roleplay *_*
You won't find any character on my profile yet, because I'm simply not finished yet, but I will add them from time to time.
If you're interested in a roleplay about some fictional band, just hit me up and I'll set up some characters in no time. We can as well talk a little beforehand so that I can find the most suitable original character for your needs and start with them. If you already have music oder band related character, just tell me about them, I will be very happy to read their profile ^w^
I like writing in paragraphs, long term only, and I guess I'm quite detailed with my writing. I like to read as much as I like to write, and though the answer does not always have to be long, I tend to write rather a little more - matching length is not required, I just want some information, atmosphere and feelings to answer to.
If you have any further questions about me, feel free to ask °__°
I'm so much looking forward to you!
Welcome to RPR! I don't think you'll have a hard time finding fictional bands, I've seen a few groups for them floating around. It would help to use the Looking for RP forum to make your request. That's where people go to find new RPs :)

How long have you been roleplaying for?
AliceD Topic Starter

Oh hi, thank you very much :'D
I will definitely do that! Do I have to have a character ready to do it? I guess it will be helpful to find someone?
To your question, I guess I have been roleplaying for over 10 years now, having had major breaks from it in between though.
I'm also writing original fiction, but without publishing it °^° I always think it's not good enough.
Thank you for your reply!
Ryu

Welcome Alice!

Hope RPR proves to be quite the Wonderland for your white rabbit to get lost in. That way you have to stay here with us just a tad longer.
Usually people do, or you can say in the post that you'd like to make characters and plot together :) Either way is totally fine. I'm sure you're going to fit in here just fine! And if you ever feel like sharing your stories, there is always the Arts and Creativity forum. People post original fiction there just to share or to get feedback from other users :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I am glad you have decided to join us here! It's a great site, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!
Tfa_96

Hey there, welcome to RPR! It's nice to have you; you seem like quite a happy and enthusiastic person which are qualities I like to see in people ^-^. The community here is absolutely amazing so you won't struggle finding role play partners and I've seen quite a few slice of life roleplays around the forums. I'll be sure to check out what your character looks like once it's done! Enjoy your stay! <3
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! Be sure to check out Find RP, cause you can start an RP topic like you did here so that way more people can see it.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Seems like Loki has already steered you in the right direction. I've never done a band RP myself, but I've definitely seen plenty of requests for slice of life type stuff. I look forward to seeing you around the site! :D
Ah, I do have a few characters that have their own band, but it's usually an undercover job in Vampire Lestat-style. But slice of life is no big deal for me when it comes to them!

I'm Light, and it's sweet to meet you! If you have any questions or need anything at all, just ask us! We're happy to help!
AliceD Topic Starter

Thanks to all of you for your warm welcome!
I'm sorry for not replying earlier though.
Guess I can't deal with so many nice words, ahaha xD
No, really, I guess I found my way into this website quite well for a beginner, thank you all so much for your advice!
I'm still a bit shy so I'm on anon, but yeah, maybe I'll come off of that one day |'D
Just wanted to write here again so you don't think I don't appreciate your replies °^°
Even though it's already so late that the forum asks me if that topic is still relevant enough to respond to c;
Just some hugs for you! <3
AliceD Topic Starter

Hello everyone, this is just a little update on my bad roleplaying habits, I guess °^°
I finally bought myself some nice oil of epicness to help a little with keeping this site running.
Will get more stuff when I get more money :'DD
And I finally managed to make my characters come off anon!
I'm sorry for any trouble I may have caused by being my weird self.
I really adore this site and the people I've met so far!
Just using this old topic as some kind of platform to share my thoughts on things xD
Loving all of you!! <3
Kim Site Admin

AliceD wrote:
I finally bought myself some nice oil of epicness to help a little with keeping this site running.
Will get more stuff when I get more money :'DD

Thank you so much for being so considerate and generous. <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » from the depths of wonderland

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus