Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chained Beast(Open)

Lizzy (played by wolfkill11)

Lizzy shock her head " we must be human, act like we are their slaves "
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Amethyst's ear twitched."I might have a problem with that but I'll do the best I can."

Lizzy nodded her head and turned into a human. She actully looked like one. She had long orange hair, with orange eyes, but she had a tiger tail. She tucked it in her dress and smiled " Shall we go "

"I'm ready when you are."Amethyst looked human except for her fangs,claws,eyes, and ears.She moved her long hair to cover her ears.

Lizzy walked down and immadently they were almost hit by bombs. She jumped and then turned. She wanted to turn into her tiger form but could not. She felt a dagger go in her arm. And she held her arms but showed no emmotion

Amethyst walked beside Lizzy,a knife grazing her in the cheek.She forced her powers away from the spot,trying to get it not to heal.She didn't winced when the knife had grazed her,she just stayed silent and made sure no one was going to kill her or Lizzy by accident.

Lizzy noticed her reaction and then she walked silently. She kept walking even thoe her arm was dripping blood. She saw people. She looked at them weakly and fell to the floor. It was an act

Amethyst knelt down beside Lizzy,trying to look helpless.She knew Lizzy was faking it and Amethyst acted like Lizzy was really in trouble.Amethyst usually wasn't very good at acting but she was doing good acting helpless.

Lizzy looked up to the people that were marching to them. One man named, Daiblo sent them to the king to look at them.

Amethyst kept her gaze on the ground to hide the shape of her pupils.She helped Lizzy up and waited for Lizzy to lead her.

Lizzy got up and walked slowly and steadily. Her orange eyes watching everybody their as they went into the big building

Amethyst stayed right beside Lizzy the entire time,keeping her gaze on the ground.

Lizzy nodded her head to Amatheyst and then she walked to the king. She did a growl to herself. And her tail came out. She tucked it away

Amethyst glanced up quickly to look at the king then came back to stare at the ground.She didn't like it when someone called themselves a king then force his followers to do his bidding,but Amethyst stayed silent,not wanting Lizzy to suffer from Amethyst's words.

Lizzy looked at the king. Her orange eyes turning red because of anger. He went on blabbering about who knows that he is nice. " You aren't! " She said turning into a tiger and acting him

A few guards went to attack Lizzy as she attacked the king.Amethyst ran at the guards and threw bolts of lightning at them.The bolt didn't kill them but it knocked them out.

Lizzy fell to the ground and blood poured from where her chest would be

"Lizzy!"Amethyst ran over to her and began to heal her.After Amethyst finished healing Lizzy,sh felt exhausted."You alright?"

Lizzy opened her eyes and coughed " i think so "

Amethyst nodded,then winced as a wave of pain went through her heart.Amethyst took a few deep breaths,causing the pain to become a dull throb.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chained Beast(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus