Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chained Beast(Open)

Lizzy (played by wolfkill11)

Lizzy shock her " Amethsyt " she said looking into her eyes
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"I'm alright.Are you sure your still okay?"

Lizzy looked at her chest " um fine "

Amethyst nodded and stood up.She stretched her left arm and noticed black writing had appeared on her arm."Dang it."Amethyst said to herself.She had pushed herself past her limit and she was losing control.Amethyst let her left arm fall to her side as she offered to help Lizzy up with Amethyst's right hand.

Lizzy caught a glimpse of her arm. She grab amythest and she flew into the air " next time don't push yourself "

"This isn't just because I pushed myself.It's also because of my anger from seeing you hurt."Amethyst watched Lizzy then looked around.

Lizzy kept on flying " well then that is enough for today "

"That's good."Amethyst said then hissed in pain as another wave of pain hit her.

Lizzy flew to her people. " Simon Come here! "

Simon cantered to them. He was a centar " Ah i can already see " He took Amatheyst and brought her to a bed.

"I'm alright."Amethyst said then winced as another wave of pain hit her.Black symbols started to crawl up the side of her neck,a sure warning that the seal that kept the thing inside of her contained was becoming strained as the creature woke up and began to try and break it's cell open.

Simon laid her down. He then started healing her body. He light candles up around her body. Touching her neck some marks were disappering

Amethyst's body relaxed slightly as the symbols started to disappear.She took a few deep breaths and focused on rebuilding the seal. Finally all the symbols disappeared,Amethyst sat up,her body exhausted even more.She looked at Simon."Thank you."Amethyst closed her eyes to make sure the seal was holding.

Simon looked but then he laid her back down " Careful " He touched her neck and then looked at her. " your done "

Amethyst rubbed her her forehead with her hand."Sorry that happened.That's the first time the seal loosened in two years."

Simon nodded his head " Don't worry i have that problem too "

Amethyst huffed slightly."I can't believe people have to deal with this kind of thing."

Simon nodded his head " nobody knows really "

Amethyst sighed and sat up.She blinked as her vision became slightly blurred.

Lizzy walked over " Is she alright? "

"I'm alright as long as that doesn't happen again."Amethyst smiled at Lizzy.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chained Beast(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus