Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chained Beast(Open)

DeMonica (played by fromtofrom)

DeMonica took out a ciggarette, "I speak on behalf of this girl, be quiet, I could break your neck in a snap, but I wouldn't because your already annoying."
Lizzy (played by wolfkill11)

Lizzy just hissed and growled. She walked out " You guys coming? " She turned into a tiger " Come on jump on my back "

I must go, bye!

Demonica looked at her, "Unrealistic, Idon't take ridesfrom strangers."

(Hey, ChaosTheMew I am an Aqaurius, I saw you are a Capricorn/Aqaurius.)
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

(It's a little weird.I was born on the border of when Capricorn turns into Aquarius.)
Amethyst watched the others argue.She walked to the door and looked at the others."You guys better hurry up and get this argument settled or it'll be too late to run."

Lizzy ran to Amethyst " Ride on my back. It will be faster and both of you aren't healed yet completly. " She said almost growling in her tiger form

Amethyst looked at the tiger."I'd rather run.Thanks to my mother's genetics,I can keep up with you guys no matter what."She smiled at Lizzy,her fangs flashing.

(I am that way, with my Chinese Zodiac.)

DeMonica felt the slice on her face, "I don't trust you, yet. Nor do I really trust anyone."
''"
'

(Nice.)
Amethyst looked at the other being."She is trying to help but I do get why you wouldn't trust either of us."Amethyst's elvish ears twitched.

DeMonica's eyes caught the light, her memory flooded back. "Because, trust is for other beings, not for me."

"Then I will respect that and you may follow us if you want,but I warn you.You should leave this place as soon as you can for people will come and check this place to see if I am still here."Amethyst's eyes glowed slightly.

DeMonica sighed, and tossed her head back, "Fine, but don't expect me to actually have ettiqutte."

Amethyst smiled."Do not worry.I will not talk much except for warnings and to answer questions."

DeMonica let a fenish-grin, cross her face. "Okay, I am glad for that, I am not into people, and when I interact with people I can't express well so I use violence."

Amethyst smirked."I mainly ignore people if they get on my nerves.As for violence,since I don't like using my powers,I don't really get violent."

Lizzy watched them and growled. She took of for the woods. Her only happy place sense her father died a painfull death. Her eyes were closed as she ran. " my name is Lizzy. I am eighteen. I am a vampire, who can change into anything. I saw my father die. I will get my revenge " is what she thoght

DeMonica nodded, "As I said, I am not good with emotions, but sometimes when I am actually feeling 'well' or whatever you call it, I sometimes smile, or laugh." She said, stopping on the cigarette I had.

Lizzy sat down. They probably hate her. She let silent tears run down her face as they turned into darknes
( I have to go )

Demonica looked at the girl emotioning sadness, I gritted my teeth, and almost screamed. I held my head breaking into heavy breathing, I thought about the time- 'Stop!' she yelled in her mind.

Amethyst watched the tiger leave.She didn't know where she was going but Amethyst could sense her.She looked over at the other woman."What is it?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chained Beast(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus