Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chained Beast(Open)

DeMonica (played by fromtofrom)

DeMonica looked up, "I'm not sure, I thin-n-k... she misunderstood my mistrusting, and by the way my name is DeMonica," she looked up, at the female.
Amethyst (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

"I am Amethyst."Amethyst looked the direction the other one went."I know where she is.I'm going to go and check on her.You can come if you want."

DeMonica nodded, she followed out of the small enclosure, towards the light.

Amethyst waited for DeMonica."Good thing I'm something I shouldn't be or it would have taken forever to find her."

DeMonica looked at her, "What is your race? I am a Demon but, to keep it simple I just call myself a vampire. But I dabble in witch-craft."

Amethyst glanced at DeMonica."You can't tell anyone but I'm a human dragon born from the dragon goddess of the Sun."

"Mm.. usually I am called a coackroach, there is so many in my race that were about as common as a rat in a sewer." DeMonica fixed the chain on her dress, catching her boots.

"It's better then having six siblings that are not dragons or have the same powers I do and being hunted down to be the person's prize."
Lizzy (played by wolfkill11)

Lizzy looked at them and growled. Tears still running " What! " She growled. She stood up and then turned into a cheetah. Her lips were drawn back into a snarl.

DeMonica shrugged, "I guess, but Demons are always so greedy for power."

Demonica looked at Lizzy, "Fine, be like that!" she said, feeling the burning of anger.

Amethyst saw the tiger and watched it turn into a cheetah.Amethyst held up her hands to calm the being down."Did I say something to upset you?"

Lizzy's eyes looked at her and then she laid them in her hand and did a soft purr. She had her eyes on the other girl.

DeMonica became so enraged, at being ignored. "That's not impressive," she said, out of jealousy.

(No offense wolf, my character is natrually rude.)

Lizzy stood up and walked to her snarling " Oh well then what is missy "

( I know dont worry ;) )

Amethyst stood in between both of the others."Please don't get into a fight you two."

(Okay, just making sure :-D)

Demonica offered a snide glare, "Mmm.. I don't know can you manipulate the elements? Or do basic witch craft?"

Lizzy just nodded her head " I can do lots! Dont think of me as a weak one " She turned into a serpent and hissed

DeMonica held her in her snake form, and wrapped her fingers around her neck, "You can't hurt me, you uninpressive low-life, you can't kill a creature made in the fires of hell!"

"Will you both stop?!"Amethyst said,her eyes flashing gold.

Lizzy chocked and lunged for her hand and bite. She got away and turned into a tiger " Yes lets go "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Chained Beast(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus