Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Holy Horn

Voncolonel and Kurom (played by maxd234) Topic Starter

Von looks at Sasha, even though he didn't respond to what she said earlier, he still heard it and so he gave her a flirtatious wink either if she didn't see it or not. Seeing the what Sasha was doing was working to bring the airship, he decides to sit next to her blow into it, filling the balloon increasingly faster.
The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

Sasha continued exhaling softly, keeping the air heated. She was focusing on what she was doing, so she didn't see Von wink at her.
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

"We're outta here!"

The Squid was accelerating fast, the speed and momentum carrying it through. The crack in the chasm was very small, and seemed near impossible to maneuver through.

"Hold on tight!"

The Squid barely made it through the sliver, zooming into the open air. It was a moment of freedom for Drake, freed from his chains. It lasted only for a short while, however, when he realized there were still numerous airships lying in wait for them.

"Ahh jeez this ain't good" Von says as he looks at the other airships. "I presume we don't have weapons on this thing?" he asks looking slightly concern as he continues to look at the other airships.

Sasha noticed something didn't feel right. She got up and looked at the airships. "Great." She moved to the front of their airship and concentrated. A thin yet hard layer of crystals with a deep red color starts forming on their airship.

"Our airship is armed with a Gatling gun, a mortar launcher, and a flamethrower. I don't think we have any ammunition for it, but perhaps you can transmute some with magic or alchemy or something?"

The balloon began to deflate slightly. A sign of it losing air due to the lack of Sasha's presence.

"Actually, I don't think fighting back is an option. We need to keep supplying air to the balloon."

"Well my I have mana bullets but it's only for my pistols, so I doubt they'll work" he says as he slightly panicks. He takes a few breathes and sees the balloon deflating a bit. "Wait,Drake! We can use this to our advantage, by using the decreasing altitude to evade all these airships" he says as he looks at Drake with the idea in his eye.

After the crystals formed Sasha studied the other airships. "We could evade, or we can smash through them." She moved back under the balloon. "Your choice."

He gritted his teeth.

"Hold tight, fellas. We are going to have a pretty nasty ride!"

Drake smashed through two airships and flew low, the bottom of the Squid scraping the ground. He turned the steering wheel to a sharp right, yelling bloody hell as all this commotion was going on.

With all the evasion, Von ends up getting thrashed around on the deck of the airship. Being slip and slide across the deck banging into all the crates and barrels.

Sasha climbed up inside the balloon and reinflated it. She braced herself so she didn't puncture the balloon.

After a moment of turmoil, the calm finally arrived, the hostile airships far behind them and unable to catch up to the Squid due to its superior speed. Drake sighed in relief and let go of the steering wheel. He had left marks in the wood from gripping so tightly, and was perspiring a bit.

"I'm never doing that again."

"Please don't" Voncolonel begged as he rubs his head while being in a pile of smashed barrels. "My head hits a little" he added as he continue to rub his head.

"I bet mine hurts more." Sasha said. She's still in the balloon keeping it inflated and then off the ground. "Where are we headed? I can't see."

He wasn't sure where they were going actually. Drake wasn't too keen on being recaptured by the huntress. He would have to find a way to sneak off. And it so happened in fact to be the perfect chance, with dusk setting in.

"Ehh... Let's camp for the night? It's late."

After recovering, Von got up and thought to himself. "Actual with this ship, we have a chance to go collect a powerful legendary artifact, an artifact so powerful that the gods themselves have created it" he said as he smiles at Drake and Sasha. "Also no doubt very valueable that can someone rich beyond there dreams" he added to incise them to listen.

Sasha dropped down out of the balloon. "Need to fix this ship before going anywhere else." She pushed past them to see where they were going. "I don't need any more money. I'm letting a bounty go." She said with a brief glance at Drake. "As for that artifact, can't trust it."

His ears perked up at the sound of the bounty being let go. It perked even further when he heard of an artifact. It looked like it was just getting better and better for Drake.

"Searching for an artifact wouldn't hurt. Why don't we get some rest and discuss this tomorrow? We're pretty much a team already, it wouldn't hurt for lonely people like us to band together and work towards a common goal."

Drake yawned and stalled the engines. There was still much to do, from repairing this ship to obtaining the necessary rations to go on this voyage for whatever "legendary artifact" Voncolonel told them about. Sure, it sounded fishy, but he was a guy who Drake knew he could trust. Probably.

"Trust me Sasha, it's real and I know the location too" he said as walks around the deck looking at various objects. "But before we can discuss that I agree with Drake let's go and fix this rig...it'll come in handy later" he says as he pulls at a wrench ready to get to work.

"Didn't say it wasn't real. Just that you can't trust it." She said staring out at the horizon. "You can't trust everything the gods make."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Holy Horn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus