Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Holy Horn

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

Sasha simply glares at them. "Good morning? Good? Morning?"
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

He looked at her perplexed.

"What's wrong?"
Voncolonel and Kurom (played by maxd234) Topic Starter

"Well good morning to you too, Sasha. Sorry I would have said it earlier to you if I knew you were here" he adds as he looks at her all happy ignoring what maybe wrong.

She grumbled something about people being overly happy before jumping off the ship.
Drake Brygida (played by MrQ)

He made an attempt to steer them towards a different topic. No reason to be so down, the day had only just started.

"We should make haste to depart. We'll make a quick stop so you two can stock up and then go explore a bit. Sasha, have you changed your mind yet after sleeping on it?"

(I guess we can continue if people want)
Von looks at Drake and shakes his head in agreement. "We should stock up, but where do we go to stock up this...ship?" he asks him looking at him with a puzzling look. "I never been to a place where they could service these kind of ships" he adds as he looks around the ship and then looks at Sasha and see her response if she wants to join or not.

(I want to continue. And don't worry about Sasha, she'll go along. If only to keep them safe.) "No. I refuse to have anything to do with that artifact. And as for stocking up." She said as she climbed up into the balloon. "I know of several places."

He shook his head.

"They don't service ships. I meant you two go to do it for me. I am a wanted figure, and a pirate ship won't do any good for our reputation. Once we near a town, I was thinking of hiding the ship away and waiting for you guys."

There were other reasons of course, including Drake's hope that Sasha and Voncolonel would perhaps find something in common with each other, and that perhaps Voncolonel would find a way to convince her.

Voncolonel just bobbed his head up and down, thinking about what Drake said, even though Sasha's answer wasn't the one he was hoping for, but all well. He then looks at Drake and said "If your gonna hid the ship, how I are we-nevermind" as he shook his head as he was about to ask how to transport the supplies and he just realize he was the pack mule for the job. "Anyway do we have a list of things we need to get for the ship?" he asks, kinda hoping its not a lot of stuff to carry around.

"I still know of several places." Sasha said as she dropped out of the balloon. "And I may just be able to fix that slight problem." She said as she glanced at Drake.

He shrugged.

"I still need to keep an eye on the ship, so there's no point in me accompanying you. I appreciate your concern though, Sasha."

Drake turned to Voncolonel.

"We will need a decent amount of stuff. How about you write down what basic necessities we need and I'll add in whatever I need to repair the ship."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Holy Horn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus