Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Holy Horn

Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

He sighed and shook his head.

"We aren't going to get anything done today. Let's wait until tomorrow before committing to something."

He went off towards the woods to go make some fire.
Voncolonel and Kurom (played by maxd234) Topic Starter

Voncolonel made a frown as he puts away the wrench he has. "Alright then" he said as he looks at Drake get off the airship and go into the woods to the fire. "I guess I'll explore the ship then" he says as he goes into the ships hull and starts exploring a bit.
The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

Sasha jumps out of the ship and walks around exploring their surroundings.

He went to gather some kindling and wood from the forest, carrying them with his slender arms towards the clearing. Once put in place, he began to try to light it, using friction and his breath to bring it to life. Unfortunately, there was no development with the fire as of yet.

Voncolonel soon comes out of the ship with a couple notes in hand, identifying what needs to be fixed inside the ship. As he walks across the deck he realizes that Sasha isn't around but soon finds Drake trying to create fire but with no success. He decides to help him and jumps down and walks to his position. He pulls out a piece of flint and picks up a suitable rock on the ground. "I got this" he says to Drake as he crouched down to the pile of wood and kindling and starts scrapping the two objects together letting the sparks fly off onto the wood. After a couple of tries he gets the fire going. "There you go, first try" he says happy and gives a smile to Drake.

Sasha was off scouting their location and preparing for the night. After about an hour she comes back. She goes over to them and drops a bag full of food and other essential supplies.

Drake quietly envied what he had so easily done what Drake didn't. He decided to draw his mind off of that.

"So can you tell me more about this artifact? Where did you hear of it and how are we going to get there?"

"Thanks Sasha" he says as he rummages through the bag full of food and took out a handful of grapes. He sat next to the fire and said "This artifact is known as the Holy Horn of Jasper. This instrument was given to old King Japser in which he used to create a great empire by bring his army to enemy capital city and blow on the horn, which brought down the walls and passive men" he looks at the two and continue "It's up in the mountains on the other side of the Kingdon due west and with your airship we can get there in no time" he looks up at the vessel with a smile on his face. He looks at the two once more and adds "This horn and whoever else who retrieves it can name there reward if they want in reason, so that can range from a handsome money reward or even a royal title if one wants"

Sasha looked around as she listened. "I already have more money than I can use, in fact, I might be willing to give some of it up. And as for a title, I already have one." She looks into the forest, focusing on one spot.

He shrugged his shoulders. Drake was all for looking for the artifact but it seemed like the bounty huntress had other plans in mind.

"So what are we going to do?"

Von looks at Sasha with a grin and said "Well it seems you plan to retire, but why not retire with bang?" he looks at her as he glances at Drake. "It's not really a compelling story about your very last bounty getting away...why not your latest tale be one of holding a legendary artifact? I already found its location, it's just getting to it is the actual work" he continues seeing if he can in tice her to come for the ride.

"No." Sasha replied. "First of all, he didn't get away. I'm letting him go. Secondly, if I wanted to 'go out with a bang' I would." She turned around and got back on the ship, it was quite obvious she was getting mad.

Drake figured it was time to play the mediator. Sasha seemed to be getting annoyed and Von was only getting more excited.

"Hey, how about we all just calm down and sleep on it? I'm sure we can think of something tomorrow. We are all tired, and we aren't thinking straight."

"I guess your right" Von said as he ate the rest of the berries. "I had a long day anyway, so I am going to hit the hay in the ship" he said as he waves to Drake as he goes back into the ship.

Once in he found a room that he liked as he explored it earlier and kept note of it. The room being small with a small bed, a small night stand and a small chest. Von went ahead jumped on the bed and stared at the wooden ceiling, eyes getting heavy and slowly falling asleep.

Sasha sat down on the deck. Calming down was often a long process for her. She has a look on her face that says 'don't talk to me'.

He twiddled his thumbs and decided to leave them both to their own devices.

"Uh, good night everyone."

With that he turned in and retreated to the main cabin. He would not reappear until the next morning.

The next morning after having a pleasant sleep, Von gets up and scours the ship for something to eat. The only thing he could find was just stale crackers...typical. He ate them with great disdain even though he could go out and eat but was too lazy to do so. He goes up to the main deck and see the sun raise from the horizon and thinks about the day ahead.

Sasha didn't hardly sleep that night, instead she spent more time exploring and gathering.

The next morning, before anyone was up top, she started on the task of repairing the ship.

Drake had been the last one to wake up, as he was always the deepest sleeper. With a yawn, he walked out into the deck of the ship bleary eyed. It took him a while to remember where he was. Then he remembered the events that transpired the day before. Drake couldn't help but smile a bit, recounting the memories. He was now free from both the Pirates and the bounty hunter. The wind was finally in his favor. He stretched his arms, puffed his chest out, and proceeded to exclaim.

"Goooooood MORNING everybody!"

Von turned around and looked at him with a smile. "Well good morning to you too, Drake" he greeted him with a slight nod not noticing Sasha if she was around him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Holy Horn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus