Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Holy Horn

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

Sasha was looking at the airships, shocked. All of a sudden some of their engines started exploding and the ropes started burning.

Sasha heard Von and looked at Drake. He was falling too far from the cliff to grab from there. So as he fell, at the right moment she pushed herself away from the cliff and grabbed him. As they fell she rotated so that Drake was on top when they crashed into the ground.
Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

"You caught me?"

Drake had not expected her to catch him, and was expecting to die right then and there. It had caught him off guard when he felt something grab him. He looked up to see some burning airships lose altitude and crash into the ground. One particular airship plunged into the ravine and caused an avalanche.

"We need to get out of here. Come on, boy."

Drake picked up the woman and gestured for the man to follow him deeper into the tunnels.
Voncolonel and Kurom (played by maxd234) Topic Starter

Von loses his footing as he climbs down after seeing the airship starting to crash into the ravine. He ends up landing on his butt but instantly gets back and runs towards them as he rubs his ass in pain. As he gets inside the cave, he states "Owwww! That hurts" as continues to run his ass in pain.

Sasha is unconscious. When they crashed into the ground her head slammed down on a rock. Her head is bleeding, the bleeding needs to be stopped before she looses too much blood.

((Ahh sorry, I was sleeping!))

Drake and company managed to escape through the tunnels before the falling debris trampled them. Gasping for breath from carrying the fallen woman and running, he looked around.

"Ugh, it's so dark in here, can someone light up this darn place?"

Lucky for the small group, Von has a torch in which he pulls out and lights it, giving light into the dark cave. He tosses the torch at Drake for him to catch, so Von can focus on stopping the bleed on Sasha's head when he brought her inside. He goes ahead and applies pressure onto her head wound as he cleans it the best he could before putting some bandages on it. Once he's got the bandages nicely wrapped on her head, he goes ahead and casts his healing spell on her, toss the two small wisps that circled him to her so she can be healed. Even though his ass was still hurting he sat next to her and said to Drake "Before we go anywhere lets just wait until she wakes back up and if not I'll carry her after a certain time" he looks at him with a very tried look on his face.

Thanks to Von's healing, Sasha's head had stopped bleeding.

The torch seemed to be doing something weird, there was no breeze in the tunnel, yet it looked as though there was a breeze blowing it in Sasha's direction. It was also burning brighter, and sparks were flying to Sasha and landing on her.

After about half an hour, Sasha woke up and groaned.

He caught the torch, and noticed the breeze going in the direction of Sasha, so he went the other way, figuring that if there was a breeze then there should be an exit.

"Watch her, I'm going on ahead.

Instead, what he found was much more than just an exit. It was his token to freedom.

"I knew that my karma was bound to finally go my way."

In front of him was a huge chasm, and at the bottom was a sleek Squid model airship. It was an underground docking bay for airships.

"That's right take the only light source with you" he said to himself as he watches Drake follow the breeze. "At least now I can try to do this" he spoke to himself once more as he tries to cast another magic spell. In pitch darkness, he tried for a couple of minutes and then success, a small ball of light came out of his hand and hovered over him and Sasha. "Yes!" He exclaims seeing his new magic spell work. He then notices Sasha wake up and in turn he rushed by her side and put his hand on her so he can regulate how fast she would get up.

"Woah,woah, get up easy...you bang your head pretty hard back there...I hope you remember your memory" he said as he looks at her with concern.

"Remember my memory?" Sasha asked confused. "Is that my head not making sense? Or is that you?" She slowly got up and looked around. "Where is he?" She asked.

He climbed into the ship, giggling madly. Drake could run away right now and leave them behind! It was a free ticket out. He was about to turn on the engines and bolt when his hand began to shake.

"...Eh?"

Drake realized that he knew no matter what happened he couldn't ever abandon helpless people. It just wasn't his nature. He jumped off the airship and made his way back to the group.

He smiles seeing Sasha better and balc to herself. After breathing a sigh of relief, he says to her "Well he took my torch and goes to investigate the breeze we are getting in here" then looks in the direction where he went and sees a small light approaching the two. "I think that's him" he says as focus at the approaching light.

She mumbles something about her head hurting before looking in the direction of the light. "You smile too much Von." She said, waiting for Drake to get back to them.

Drake came back, and motioned for Von to get up. He picked up Sasha and placed her on his back.

"We need to get moving. I found something that can get us out and escape the pirates hovering above us."

He began walking back towards the docking bay, Sasha and Von in tow.

"I never asked you, boy, but what's your name? I won't ask the lady though, she would never give it to me even though I constantly nagged her on the journey here."

"You gotta look at life with positive outlook" he said to her as he gets up, smiling at her softly. As he follows Drake he says "The names Voncolonel, a pleasure to meet you" in his head he just prepared to be made fun of by Drake. "So what's yours?" He returns the question to him.

She looks at Von. "Positive outlook on life? Not my life. But if I have to." She gives a fake smile. "I'm positive some jerk will come and ruin whatever good is left in my life."

After being picked up and slung over Drake's shoulder she asked. "Why am I being carried?" After several minutes of looking at his rear she said something. "You know.. This is actually a nice view." She thought for a few minutes. "Now I know I hit my head."

He nodded.

"Voncolonel is a lovely name. I'm sure you must be proud of it. I'm Drake Brygida, ex adventurer and ex pirate. Anyhow, we're here."

The Squid loomed over them, its massive balloon slightly shriveled and engines rusted. Drake set her down.

"Sorry for carrying you all this way. You didn't look too great."

He hopped onto the Squid and looked under the balloon. The igniter was missing.

"Shoot, we need to get a fire going to light up the balloon."

Von give Drake a puzzled look because if he made fun of Wilfred, he would definitely make fun of his own name. Didn't really matter any way, still it was nice not to have someone make fun of it for a change. He try's to analyze the situation but he shrugs and says "I don't know what to do about the missing thing, sorry"

Sasha noticed no one said anything about her comments. She shrugged and laid down, looking up into the balloon. She exhaled a couple times, watching the air move and the balloon slowly fill up.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Drake observed as she brought the balloon to life, the spheroid swelling.

"Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!"

He powered on the engines and got behind the wheel. Putting the thrusters to full power, the little monster roared to life, gaining altitude and moving towards the exit.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Holy Horn

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus