Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Wello fellow roleplayers!(/^â–½^)/

Mr_N

Konnichiwa!
Im Mr.N but you can call me N.
(/^▽^)/ I love to roleplay and meet new people! I love to roleplay Destiny(the video game),and dark themed roleplaying. I hope i meet new friends to roleplay with!
Sayonara!(●´∀`●)
Hello N!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll find that RPR is a super friendly community, and that you'll enjoy it here :)
Hey :) Welcome to RPR! Do you have a favourite setting for RP? (Modern/past fantasy/sci-fi/normal world, etc.)
Mr_N Topic Starter

Alecia wrote:
Hey :) Welcome to RPR! Do you have a favourite setting for RP? (Modern/past fantasy/sci-fi/normal world, etc.)
I love modern(^_−)☆
:)
Welcome to one of the friendliest sites of the internet! I had yet to encounter anyone who wanted to Roleplay destiny before, but I bet you can find someone who wants to with you! Try proposing a game at the "Find RP" tab, or join another one in the meantime. If you got any questions, ask here; any of us; or you can go to the "help" tab, at the top of the screen! Have a great day!
Why hello there! I'm Light, and welcome to RPR! It's really sweet to meet you!

Like Fiara said, if you need anything, ask us or check out the Help Section! We're all friendly here, and we'll do our best to make you feel welcome~!

Hope you enjoy the site! Ja ne!
Tfa_96

Reading your introduction made me sort of think of Death note because of the single letter :P

Anyway, hey there, nice to meet you and welcome to RPR! It's a very friendly site so I'm sure you'll find friends in no time that share the same interests as you ^-^
Welcome to RPR! Everyone is super friendly here so I'm sure you'll be making friends in no time! :D
Hi, and welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here! Everyone is very friendly, so I think you'll fit in great!
This is a super friendly site with a lot of nice people, you should be able to make a friend or two quite soon~

Welcome to the site :3
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! So nice to meet you. :)

This is a pretty big site with a lot of features and areas, so just in case you run into questions, there's a few ways to get help. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If you can't find it there, we pride ourselves on having a warm and welcoming community. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, N. :) How are you enjoying the site so far? Did you find any roleplays to participate in yet?
HibariHaru

Hi! And welcome to RPR! Nice to meet you!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Wello fellow roleplayers!(/^â–½^)/

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus