Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Protocol (a Sci-fi rp proposal) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Protocol Section (played by Section)

'Altan is a sector in one of the Milky ways outer arms. The planets themselves were colonized by three races, who were all trying to escape their galaxy when it began to rapidly destroy itself for no known reason. It took many generations and a lot of time, but after about a eight hundred year journey, they made it to their new place to settle down, working together to ensure each others survival.

However, just when things seemed to be going well for the people, and they had just begun to rebuild. A terrorist rebellion faction arose, consisting entirely of Xurons, who felt that they needed to go back to their old ways of conquering and destroying everything and anything, assume 'dominance of the galaxy' as they put it. No one expected that many of the Military officials and Xuron Captains actually were secretly apart of this group, or later defected. The mass chaos that ensued lasted four years, and brought the sector to its knees, the combined forces of the remaining, non rebel Xurons, Omari and AVAI. Now the sector and its defenses are battered and torn, and with hardly enough ships to defend the inner colonies, the outer ones are normally raided and pillaged without anyone but themselves to protect them...

Hello! This is my original RP idea for my original universe setting! It is set a long ways from Earth, so more than likely humans will be few and far between. (Though you can still be a human character!)

I am looking for other sci-fi based characters (They can be OC's from your own universe, characters from shows games or movies, or OC's from those things, I am not picky~) to play around in this little Universe I have~

Bare in mind, while I do have everything thought out and figured out, I do not have everything written out on my character profile ^^'.

Anyways~ Simply either post here or PM me if you are interested~ And we can discuss ideas and such~
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

This sounds interesting :3
Does this character look suitable? 'Cause I'm interested! :)
I'm interested.
O.o do I fit the criteria? I'd like to note I like to multi Para

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Protocol (a Sci-fi rp proposal) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus