Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Roleplay?

Hey! I'm Chelsea! I'm knew here... Um, anyone up for a Ghost Adventures roleplay?
Hello! Welcome to RPR! You can check out the Looking for RP Forum to be able to ask about joining or creating roleplays, but it seems like you have already found it and putting it to good use! I hope you have a great time here!
APeakPuma7304 Topic Starter

Hey! Thanks! I've actually been messing around with the tabs and stuff. Still confused on some stuff but I will figure it out! :P
Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Everyone here is super friendly and happy to help! :)
Welcome to RPR! Tis a wild Blade appearing! If you ever need to rant or talk, I'm here! And if you ever want to RP, my door (or really, my inbox) is open!
Hello there and welcome to RPR! I'm Light, and it's sweet to meet you!

Ghost Adventures RP, huh? I'm sure you'll find that there's quite a few people who might be interested in that too!

Like the others have said, if you need help still, just ask any of us! Also, if you're still a bit stuck, the Help Section is a good place for tips!

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Sanne Moderator

Heya and welcome to the site! Our Help section is indeed very helpful, but let us know if there's anything you still need help with. :)

Is there anything besides ghost adventures that you like to RP?
Kim Site Admin

APeakPuma7304 wrote:
Hey! Thanks! I've actually been messing around with the tabs and stuff. Still confused on some stuff but I will figure it out! :P

What is confusing? We'd love to help you in figuring it out! :)
Welcome! And yes, if you can specify anything in particular, plenty of us are happy to help you out. ^_^
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome!
Welcome to RPR :) I hope you find some good RPs soon!
Yep yep~ If you ever find yourself wondering aimlessly at something and feel like you could use some help, we're always here ready to aid you~
Welcome to the site :3
Welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Roleplay?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus