Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Uhh hi

Idk what to say here? I like RPing, especially as my main OC, Calvin. I prefer modern day RPs, and mythical creature RPs so idk hi
Hi! I'm Lotus, but call me Light! It's sweet to meet ya!

There are a lot of people here who can do modern-day and mythical RPs (including myself), so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here!

But if you want to just jump right in, the Looking for RP Forum is a good place to start! It's a good place to join up with RPs or even start your own!

If you need any help, our Help Section is good for learning more about the site or RP in general! You can also ask any of us for advice! We're always happy to help out anyone, new or seasoned!

Hope you have a great time here!
HIA WELCOME TO RPR!!
HibariHaru

Hey and welcome to RPR
Welcome! :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)
Hello! Welcome to RPR! RP Repository is a fun and friendly place to be, so I am sure you'll have a great time here; I hope you do!
Others always manage to say most of the things before I can reach here xD
Hey, welcome to the site :3 I hope you're enjoying your time and are getting around just nicely~
Kim Site Admin

Hi! Do you do your mythical creature RPs in modern day settings? :)
Hellow and welcome to one of the friendliest places of the internet! I am also curious like Kim, what type of mythical creatures do you like to RP as or with?
thekingofhomo Topic Starter

Everyone here is so nice :000 Uh, I usually prefer modern day rps even with mythical creatures, bc, even though history is one of my favourite subjects to talk about, I'm always worried I'll mess things up :') I don't have a specific creature I rp as, though, I mostly do kitsunes, angels, mermaids and a few others B^) And I'm fine with rping with anyone as anything
Welcome! Yes, we take great pride in having an awesome community. ^^ Loves dis place~

Don't worry about "messing up." So long as you're not intentionally being a jerk, the worst you'll get are friendly prompts and such. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Uhh hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus