Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

Alayna (played by wolfgirl2000)

Alayna had been watching the scene take place quietly, she thought it was funny and started laughing.
Rosalie (played by Silverdragon)

Rosalie calmed down a bit, "Sorry for hitting you, it was a reflex." She sighed, "I'm Rosalie and this is my sister Abigail."
Zerachiel (played by wolfgirl2000)

Zerachiel smiled, "It's fine, I'm Zerachiel." He did a little bow.
Akari (played anonymously)

Akari was watching with interest of how quickly things escalated. She looked at the guy with the staff. What the heck was he doing? This is a college full of humans, why would he use magic?! Akari shook her head slightly. All the humans that were around was looking at the group oddly.
Abigail (played anonymously)

Abigail gave a little wave in greeting as her cheeks turned red.
The man tucked his staff into his elbow securely and offered his hand with a genuine smile.

"I'm Drake, Drake Telvan, and I'm..."

He seemed to contemplate going on but decided against it

"Nobody important"

He had had a fear creature circling him the entire time
Aurora (played by Silverdragon)

Aurora was laughing next to Alayna and walked up to them, "That was hilarious, I'm Aurora." She smiled and motioned for Alayna to follow.

Akari's eyes light up at the sight of the fear and she had to restrain herself from grabbing it. Akari came over to the group introducing herself as well. "I'm akari" she said looking at the guy who had the fear clinging to him.
Alayna (played by wolfgirl2000)

Alayna walked up and smiled shyly, "I'm Alayna." She avoided eye contact.
Alexander (played by GeekyGirl) Topic Starter

Alexander took Drake's hand and shook it. "The name is Alexander" he said and smiled at Rosalie and Abigail. "It was a good reflex." He said speaking to Rosalie as he took his hand back.
Rosalie (played by Silverdragon)

Rosalie smiled and smirked, "I know it was."
Jian Ya (played by Quantipede)

As he passed by the man with the staff, he was surprised to see something mystical shroud them. What was this strange light? Composing himself to calm down their gathering audience, he spoke aloud.

"Chump, you might want to keep your magic tricks down. After all, you're attracting the attention of others."
Alexander (played by GeekyGirl) Topic Starter

Alexander chuckled and looked her up and down. "Little boastful about yourself?" He smirked and crossed his arms.
He was unphased by the insult, and the fear seemed to temporarily disappear with his reply.

"I'd watch which insults you threw around dunce"

Akari nodded her agreement with the guy who was passing by. "I think it was actually a light trick to scare these two idiots." She said pointing to the boys who started this whole issue.
"Precisely, I'm personally surprised you could even see it, must have some semblance of an aptitude"

His words possessed no arrogance, just simple logic.
Jian Ya (played by Quantipede)

"...!"

Jian struggled to keep himself from fighting, as he was holding his books. He had not expected the man to elicit such an offensive retort towards him. He was only trying to help him out. This turn of events reaffirmed his hatred for self righteous people like him. All people were scum, and he was no exception.
"Well, I'm off to breakfast, I've not eaten yet today"

With that, the man began to stride off casually, his staff slipping back into his hand, as if nothing had happened.

Akari nodded and looked at her watch. "I Gotta go as well" she said and ran off. She really just wanted to avoid any more interactions for a while. However her mind kept wandering to the fear on Drake. She decided she would 'accidentally' run into him at the cafeteria.
As he strode into the cafeteria, the fear reappeared on his shoulder, not that he noticed it. He got into the line in short order, and his eyes turned a bright blue while he considered possibilities to himself

"Off to an amazing start..."

He said to himself as he waited on the end of the line

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » College rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus