Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Epic Week Warriors Discussion Topic

We now need to hope for a few more rayguns to drop from the doubutt heavens.
Solveig2468

@Lyingsmile If you don't need all 3 plants right now, the armory could use some? Or you can go kick some spider butt?
I think she sent one my way so I could be de-poisoned. :D
:O I got the Raygun. Thanks @Samster!

I could put one in the armory. I already used one because I was poisoned and gave another to Lorvilran because I knew he was poisoned too and probably needed one.
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

@Lyingsmile - Weapon and seed distribution heavily favors those who are actively participating in the event.

The more combat you participate in (even unsuccessfully), the more likely you are to get a weapon. The more seeds you've planted, the more likely you are to receive seeds. If your inventory is stock piled full of weapons, you will stop receiving more as probably someone else needs them more than you. Ditto seeds.
Sanne Moderator

Just as an FYI, the fantasy guardian is a little less important to clear right now. We have no new seal masters and no guesses for the one seal we know of, only the sci-fi seals have a guess lined up atm.
Ah. I see. No one specified that. They merely said that online people will get weapons and seeds.
We still need to clear out Kudzu.
Solveig2468

I am trying my best to keep track of who needs things, so if you're weapons are low or you're going to fight a spider, it would be awesome if you could write it here. Then I can send some items your way so you don't have to go through all the gifting yourself
Wait, how exactly do you plant seeds? *feels kinda dumb for asking*
Sanne Moderator

Well, Solveig asked if it went to anyone, even offline users going by her phrasing. Anyone who's active has a chance to get the items. :)

That's also true, only online people currently browsing can catch one. But it's only half the story. :)
Gah. I gotta get off. q.q I will resume the dubutt adventure later!
Sanne Moderator

http://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek2016/forest.php
Click on a tree, then at the bottom you can plant seeds
Once more people are armed, let me know, and we can make a massive strike on those spiders guarding the tree we need.
Ryu

I killed a thing.
Ded again.
Kudzus are at the scifi tree.

http://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek2016/monster.php?m=114 I'm going to kill kudzu first to protect our seed investment

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » OFFICIAL Epic Week Warriors Discussion Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus