Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Who likes angels vs Demons stuff?!?!?! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cierra (played by Boe)

(If this is not allowed... Sorry...)

My lovelies here on RPR.... I've got an AWESOME new RP group I've started, revolving around my own little concept for a story line!!

It's Angels vs Demons vs Humans vs Fae!! Check it out and join!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! <3

http://www.rprepository.com/g/CityOfSouls
Would you accept someone who is not a demon or Angel but instead resides in the middle? Would like to use Kilwen for this if that's okay
john-myrick

Sounds like a great concept would love to join
Cierra (played by Boe) Topic Starter

maxd234 wrote:
Would you accept someone who is not a demon or Angel but instead resides in the middle? Would like to use Kilwen for this if that's okay

Of course! :) Just go ahead and join the group! :) It'll be approved!

john-myrick wrote:
Sounds like a great concept would love to join

Please do!! :) Just hit the join button! :D
Alfazon (played by Pineapple)

Interested. Al's profile is a little incomplete but the basic concept is there. He mostly needs history and connections at this point :)

Also what are the rules regarding half demons and the like?

Alfazon wrote:
Interested.

Also what are the rules regarding half demons and the like?

None at all. All creatures/species/hybrids and whatnot are welcome! I just ask that they have some sort of weakness/aren't indestructible unless given permission. :)
Alfazon (played by Pineapple)

Great!
Question! Am I allowed to rp as a goddess character who merely observes and plays around? Not God or Lucifer but more of a third party....I could explain more in pm or in here.

robinnrose wrote:
Question! Am I allowed to rp as a goddess character who merely observes and plays around? Not God or Lucifer but more of a third party....I could explain more in pm or in here.

Like a deity? That should be fine! Message me with the info about her!
Dae (played by Pantrane)

I think I can finally use Dae! I was just thinking about this kind of RP literally two days ago...

Dae wrote:
I think I can finally use Dae! I was just thinking about this kind of RP literally two days ago...

Yes! I look forward to your participation! :D
Cierra wrote:
maxd234 wrote:

I agree with cierra. May I use an in-betweener? Will Karai suffice

Karai Alkaid wrote:
Cierra wrote:
maxd234 wrote:

I agree with cierra. May I use an in-betweener? Will Karai suffice

As long as the character isn't almighty powerful that can't be destroyed, be my guest!
Karai is powerful, very much so a tank character with a big brother protective of his comrades complex...

Karai Alkaid wrote:
Karai is powerful, very much so a tank character with a big brother protective of his comrades complex...

Hmm... I'm not sure that would work out. We've got too many powerful characters already with Big Brother, The Four Horsemen, as well as a few demi-Gods and dieties. Big Brother, (My character) doesn't protect anyone but one other person. He's the strongest of them all in this RP, unfortunately.
I'm not any of those, more a Superman+Storm(marvel) not exactly that power set but extremely similar...that's my caliber

Karai Alkaid wrote:
I'm not any of those, more a Superman+Storm(marvel) not exactly that power set but extremely similar...that's my caliber

Go ahead and message me privately and you can go into more detail about your character. :)
Doktor (played by Draken901)

Would a Lich character fit anywhere within this group? (Liches are not demons. Merely Undeath)

Doktor wrote:
Would a Lich character fit anywhere within this group? (Liches are not demons. Merely Undeath)

Message me info about the character! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Who likes angels vs Demons stuff?!?!?! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus