Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » •Moon pack•

Amity (played by Shadow13)

He smiled and wagged his tail as all the other wolves acknowledged him as they did.
Misty (played by Misty_DeathWolf135) Topic Starter

Night came quickly and the pack all laid down in the den together, Misty lay by herself, her mate was killed by a bear 3 mothes ago, she was heartbroken but she hid her feelings and kept strong for her pack.

Amity laid by himself.
Arla-May (played by SwiftlyFlying)

(Sorry I haven't been here for awhile!) The silence of the night was disrupted abruptly as a wolf's body flew in front of the den. The owner let out a yelp of surprise and a bit of pain and he tried to get back up. (I like dramatic entrances, sorry!)

(I like dramatic entrances too) Misty's eyes shot open and she stood up, her eyes darted around as all of the wolves in the pack stirred and whimpered in suprise. Misty sprinted towards the entrance and the hair on her neck bristled, she snarled menacingly, "What is going on here?!"

The blue furred wolf leapt back, his one eye widening. "I'm sorry! I was running and then I wasn't looking where I was going and then I fell here!" He rambled, speaking quickly as his heart raced with fear at the sight of Misty

Amity stood and was the only one who was calm. He growled towards the entrance at the wolf who had stumbled there.

"I swear I'm to here to hurt anyone!" He said, eye zipping around as he looked to each wolf in front of him.

He carefully got closer. He stood sort of close to Misty defensively. He didn't growl, but kept his eyes narrowed at the wolf.

Arla gulped and scrapped the ground with his two skeleton paws.

He didn't say a word. He knew to keep quiet because soon, Misty would speak.

"And did you know you were trespassing on MY territory?!what is your name anyways?" She growled, pairs of yellow eyes glowed in the darkness behind her.

He continued to stand by her. He kept his gaze on the new wolf.

"Your territory?" Arla asked, confused and bewildered. "I didn't know that "Territory" existed! And my name is Arla-May."

He continued to stay quiet. He knew that saying something was a bad idea.

She narrowed her eyes and growled deeper, "I believe I only asked for your name and if you DID know you were on my territory, because it sure didn't look like it."

He growled at the wolf.

"Well if you only asked for my name then scratch everything I said besides my name." He said quickly, taking a small step back. Casting a side glance at Amity he said, "I already told you I'm not looking for trouble!"

He kept growling. "Why should we trust you?" He said. He narrowed his eyes further. "You could be trying to trick us."

Arla-May nodded. "True, though you think I'm trying to trick you. I am not. I have nothing to say to further tell you that I am not tricking you, only my word."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » •Moon pack•

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus